|Real Name||Aryan Juyal|
|Profession||Cricketer (Right-Hand Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|International Debut||India U19– 9 January 2018 against South Africa at Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Jersey Number||#11 (India U-19)|
|Domestic/State Team||Uttar Pradesh|
|Records (main ones)||In 2017, he became the highest run scorer 401 in 5 matches in the Vinoo Mankad Trophy tournament.|
|Career Turning Point||When he scored 86 runs in U-19 one-day match against South Africa, his performance gave him the opportunity to play in the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup tournament.|
|Date of Birth||11 November 2001|
|Age (as in 2017)||16 Years|
|Birth Place||Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Sanjay Juyal (Doctor)
Mother– Name Not Known (Doctor)
Sister– Name Not Known
|Favourite Cricketers||Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aryan Juyal
- Aryan belongs to a family of doctors as his parents are doctors.
- He takes interest in cricket since childhood and used to play in the school cricket team.
- Once Ravindra Negi, the coach of Abhimanyu Cricket Academy saw him in a cricket tournament in Dehradun and got impressed with his performance. Ravindra then met his father and suggested to enrol Aryan in his academy from where he then got training in cricket for almost two years.
- He later went to Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh and joined the LB Shastri Cricket Club where he trained under Sanjay Bharadwaj.
- He started playing in the Uttar Pradesh Under-14 and Under-16 cricket teams. Just before his second season of Under-16, a medical age test was conducted in which he failed. He didn’t lose hope and started preparing for the Under-19.