Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayesha Takia
- Does Ayesha Takia smoke?: No
- Does Ayesha Takia drink alcohol?: No
- Her first appearance was for an ad, promoting the popular health drink Complan. She was part of their signature ad with Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor in “I’m a Complan boy, I”m a Complan girl”.
- Her next milestone was appearing in Falguni Pathak’s video song Meri Chunar udd udd jaye in 2000, which caught a lot of attention among the masses and it brought initial fame to Ayesha.
- She also appeared in a remix song Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin. It was the era of remixes in India then and this song’s popularity brought her in the limelight. She soon started to receive offers for Bollywood movies.
- Takia’s debut was supposed to be with the movie Socha Na Tha but due to delays in its production, Taarzan: The Wonder Car was released first.
- Apart from Hindi movies, she has also worked in Telugu movies.
- Ayesha showed her bold and ethical side when she condemned her politician father-in-law, Samajwadi Party MLA Abu Azmi’s opinion on punishing the rape victims too!
- She’s declared herself vegan in a public statement when she appeared in an ad for PETA India.