|Real Name||Barkha Bisht Sengupta|
|Famous Role||Anjani in Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman (2015)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-36|
|Date of Birth||28 December 1979|
|Age (as in 2018)||39 Years|
|Birthplace||Hisar, Haryana, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya Fortwilliam, Kolkata|
|College||Symbiosis College, Pune, India|
|Debut||Hindi Film (Dancer): Raajneeti (2010)
Hindi Film (Actress): Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (2013)
TV: Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (2004–2005)
Bengali Film (Actress): Ami Shubhash Bolchi (2011)
|Family||Father– Name Not Known (Retired Colonel)
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister(s)– Aparna and Sapna
|Favourite Book||Whiteout by Ken Follett|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)|
|Favourite Food||Rajma Chawal, Italian Cuisines|
|Favourite Restaurant||Hard Rock Cafe in Lower Parel, Mumbai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||2 March 2008|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Karan Singh Grover (Actor)
|Husband||Indraneil Sengupta (Actor)
|Children||Daughter– Meera Sengupta
Some Lesser Known Facts About Barkha Bisht
- Does Barkha Bisht smoke?: Not Known
- Does Barkha Bisht drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Barkha won the NDA Queen beauty pageant in 2000.
- She is good friends with the famous cricketer Sourav Ganguly.
- Barkha started doing modelling assignments during her college days.
- After her modelling stint, Barkha decided to go into the acting field, but her father didn’t approve of it. However, she went against his will and left for Mumbai to make a career in acting. Thereafter, her father stopped talking to her, and he didn’t talk to her for almost two months. However, after the intervention of her mother and sister, he finally got convinced and started talking to her.
- While in Mumbai, she got her first TV show “Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (2004-05).”
- During her first TV show, “Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (2004-05),” Barkha had a fall-out with Ekta Kapoor due to some contractual issues; however, after nine years, they finally reconciled.
- She has done cameo roles in various shows such as Kasautii Zindagii Kay(2001-2008), Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa (2006-2007), and Kavyanjali (2005-2006).
- Barkha met her future husband for the first time on the sets of “Pyaar Ke Do Naam…Ek Radha Ek Shyaam (Apr 2006- Sep 2006),” where both were acting opposite each other.