|Real Name||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles|
|Nickname||Sasha Fierce, Be, Beyonce Knowles-Carter, Queen B, Bee, Mothe, JuJu|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actress, Dancer, Businesswoman.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 169 cm
in meters- 1.69 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6½”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||St. Mary’s Elementary School
Parker Elementary School
Alief Elsik High School
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Film – Carmen: A Hip Hopera (2001)
Album – Dangerously in Love (1997)
TV – Much On Demand (1997)
|Family||Father– Mathew Knowles
Mother– Tina Knowles
Brother– Nixon Knowles
Sister– Solange Lawman (Singer, Songwriter, Actress)
Sister– Bianca Knowles
|Ethnicity||African, Native American, Spanish, Irish and French.|
|Inspirations||Célestine ‘Tina’ Beyincé (mother), Diana Ross, Tina Turner|
|Fan Mail Address||Beyonce Knowles
10250 Constellation Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90067-6209
|Hobbies||Singing, Swimming, Reading, Dancing and Writing|
|Favorite Color||Pink and Gold|
|Favorite Music||Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Cher and Prince.|
|Favorite Song||‘Love Fool’ by The Cardigans|
|Favorite Perfumes||Beyonce Heat, Beyonce Pulp|
|Favorite Book||The Rules|
|Favorite Food||Creole Food, Popeyes, Honey Nut Cheerios. Otherwise she like fast-food and soul food.|
|Favorite Movie||Sparkle, A Star is Born|
|Favorite Painter||Vincent Van Gogh|
|Favorite TV show||Jersey Shore|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Lyndell Locke (1993-2000)
|Current Relationship Status||Married to Jay Z
|Major Conroversies||There was a boycott against her performance in Miami for the Super-bowl because she had some anti-police acts in the show for the release of “Formation”.|
|Salary (approx.)||$3-4 million/show (as in 2018) Hindustan Times|
|Net Worth||$450 million|
|Houses||Indian Creek Village ($9.3 million)
Bridgehampton, New York, United States villa ($43.5 million)
Her classic Malibu, California, United States villa ($40 million)
|Cars||Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Beyonce
- Does Beyonce smoke?: Yes (occasionally)
- Does Beyonce drink alcohol?: Yes
- Her father, Mathew Knowles was her manager for 12 years until she started being her own manager.
- Beyonce has powerful roots as her mother descends from Acadian leader, Joseph Broussard.
- Name of Beyonce’s cat is Master P.
- It was during her dance lessons that she discovered her singing talent when she completed the song that her instructor started.
- On the “100 Greatest Women in Music” list of 2012, she was ranked at number 3.
- Beyonce has been nominated for Grammys more than any female artist and has won a whopping 20 Grammy Awards.
- Beyonce is named after her mother’s maiden name.
- She met her band mates for Destiny’s Child, Kelly Rowland and LaTavia Robertson, in an audition where they were put in a group of five.
- Beyonce held depression well after Destiny Child won a Grammy. She was depressed for two years.
- Her mother used to design her costumes when she was part of the band ‘Destiny Child’.
- Beyonce and Jay Z hold the Guinness World Record for being the Highest Power Earning Couple because they earned $122 million in the year 2010.
- Beyonce also holds a record of maximum tweets per second for announcing her pregnancy. It’s not just any record but a Guinness World Record.
- Her daughter Blue Ivy is the youngest person alive to appear on the Billboard. Jay Z recorded her crying in his song ‘Glory’.
- Her voice-type is mezzo-soprano.
- Sasha Fierce was her alter ego that she needed to shed off the shyness.
- She was named as the most beautiful woman of 2010 by People Magazine.
- Beyonce has a very different relationship with music. She said, “I see music. It’s more than just what I hear (…) When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion-a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music.”