Some Lesser Known Facts About Canelo Álvarez
- Does Canelo Álvarez smoke?: Not Known
|Real Name||Santos Saúl Álvarez Barragán|
|Profession||Mexican Professional Boxer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 41 Inches
– Waist: 33 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Hair Colour||Reddish Brown|
|Coach/Mentor||Chepo and Eddy Reynoso
|Records (main ones)/Achievement||• Currently he is the holder of WBO light middleweight title since September 2016.
• He has held the Ring magazine and lineal middleweight titles since 2015.
• From 2011 to 2013, he held WBC light middleweight.
• He held the WBA (Unified) and Ring light middleweight titles in 2013; and the WBC middleweight title from 2015 to 2016.
• As per Boxing website BoxRec, he is the world’s best boxer pound for pound, and eighth best boxer by The Ring.
|Career Turning Point||When he was victorious over current IBF Lightweight Champion, Miguel Vázquez on January 20, 2006.|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1990|
|Age (as in 2016)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Santos Álvarez
Mother– Ana Maria Barragán
Brothers– Ricardo Álvarez,
Sister– Ana Elda Álvarez
|Favourite Boxers||Rigoberto Álvarez|
|Girls, Family & More|
Daughter– Emily Cinnamon Alvarez
|Money Factors and Cars collection|
|Net Worth||$21.5 million|