Some Lesser Known Facts About Daniel Craig
- Does Daniel Craig smoke?: No (Quit before Casino Royale Movie)
- Does Daniel Craig drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Craig’s Mother Carol Olivia was an art teacher and his father, Timothy John Wroughton Craig, was the landlord of the pubs Ring o’ Bells in Frodsham.
- Craig was not good at study; he failed in eleventh standard once.
- When his parents divorced, he and his sister lived with their mother in Liverpool.
- Craig began his acting at the age of six. He joined the National Youth Theatre at the age of 16, leaving school and moving to London, where he worked part-time in restaurants to finance his training.
- Craig’s film debut was in a drama “The Power of One” in 1992, he played the role of Afrikaner in this drama.
- Craig received the “British Independent Film Award” for Best Actor for Some Voices in 2000.
- In 2004, He won the “London Film Critics Circle Award” for British Actor of the Year for Enduring Love.