Some Lesser Known Facts About Dario Fo
- Does Dario Fo smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dario Fo drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born to Felice Fo and Pina Rota Fo in Lombardy’s Province of Varese, Italy.
- His father was a station master for the Italian State Railway.
- His mother was also a writer.
- His sister, Bianca Fo Garambois, was a writer and his younger brother, Fulvio Fo, became a theater administrator.
- His family had to frequently move along with Swiss-border as his father’s post was transferred frequently.
- He learned about storytelling from his grandmother, glassblowers and Lombard fishers.
- He moved to Milan in 1940 to study at the Brera Academy.