Some Lesser Known Facts About Devendra Jhajharia
- Does Devendra Jhajharia smoke?: Not Known
- Does Devendra Jhajharia drink alcohol?: Not Known
|Real Name||Devendra Jhajharia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6′
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest– 44 Inches
Waist– 34 Inches
Biceps– 14 Inches
|International Debut||In 2002 at the Para-Asian Games|
|Records/Achievements||• Won a gold medal at the 2002 Para-Asian Games.
• Won a gold at the 2004 Athens Paralympics.
• Awarded with the Arjuna Award by the Government of India in 2004.
• Awarded with the Padma Shree Award by the Government of India in 2012.
• Won a gold medal at the 2016 Rio Paralympics.
|Career Turning Point||At the 2004 Athens Olympics, when he won Gold in Javelin Throw.|
|Date of Birth||10 June 1981|
|Age (as in 2016)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Rajgarh, Churu District, Rajasthan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Churu District, Rajasthan (Lives in Jaipur)|
|School||Government High School, Ratanpura, Churu, Rajasthan|
|College||NMPG College, Hanumangarh, Rajasthan|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts|
|Family||Father– Ram Singh
Mother– Jivani Devi
Brother– Arvind Jhajharia, Pradeep Jhajharia
Sister– Not Known
|Boys, Affairs and More|