|Real Name||Frederick Duncan Michael Haldane|
|Fields||Condensed Matter Theory|
|Doctoral Advisor||Not Known|
|Awards/Achievements||• Awarded with the Fellowship of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
• Awarded with the Fellowship of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
• In 1993, awarded with the Oliver E. Buckley condensed matter prize.
• In 1996, awarded with the Fellowship of the Royal Society of London.
• In 2008, awarded with the Lorentz Chair Award.
• In 2012, awarded with the Dirac Medal.
• In 2016, awarded with the Nobel Prize in Physics.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 146 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||14 September 1951|
|Age (as in 2017)||66 Years|
|Birth Place||London, England, UK|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||London, England, UK|
|School||St Paul’s School, London|
|College/University||Christ’s College, Cambridge|
|Educational Qualifications||PhD from Cambridge University (1978)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sisters– Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son– Not Known
Daughters– Not Known