|Real Name||Seyyed Ebrahim Raisos-Sadati|
|Profession||Persian Politician, Iranian Cleric|
|Party||Islamic Republican Party (until 1987)
Combatant Clergy Association
|Political Journey||• Until 1987, he was the member of Islamic Republican Party.
• Currently, Raisi is the member of Combatant Clergy Association, politically active group.
• In February 2017, Raisi was named as one of the Popular Front of Islamic Revolution Forces (JAMNA)’s presidential candidates.
• In April 2017, he officially announced his Nomination to Election.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height(Approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight(Approx.)||in Kilograms- 74 kg
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||14 December 1960|
|Age (as in 2016)||56 Years|
|Birth Place||Mashhad, Iran|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|College||Shahid Motahari University|
|Debut||Judicial– 1981 (Prosecuter of Karaj)
Political– 2017 (As a Nominee for President)
|Family||Father– Seyed Haji
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Favourite Leader||Ali Khamenei|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ebrahim Raisi
- Does Ebrahim Raisi smoke?: No
- Does Ebrahim Raisi drink alcohol?: No
- When Raisi was five years old, Raisi’s father passed away. When he became 15 years old, he entered Qom Seminary.
- Ebrahim Raisi is an Iranian Cleric and the current custodian and chairman of Astan Quds Razavi (a wealthy and powerful foundation or bonyad).
- In the 1980s and 90s, Raisi was also Prosecutor and Deputy Prosecutor of Tehran.
- He has served as Deputy Chief Justice of Iran from 2004 to 2014.