|Real Name||Édouard Philippe|
|Party||Socialist Party (1990s)
Union for a Popular Movement (2002–2015)
The Republicans (2015–present)
|Political Journey||• In 2001, Philippe became the deputy mayor of Le Havre after joining Antoine Rufenacht.
• From 29 March 2004 to 18 March 2008, he was the Regional Councillor
for Upper Normandy.
• In 2008, Philippe was elected to the general council of Seine-Maritime in the canton of Le Havre-5.
• He was elected the mayor of Le Havre in 2010 after the resignation of Antoine Rufenacht and also became president of the agglomeration community of Le Havre the same year.
• After the demise of Jean-Yves Besselat, Phillippe took his position and elected in French legislative election of 2012 for Seine-Maritime’s 7th constituency.
• In the 2014 Municipal Elections, he was re-elected to as a mayor of Le Havre with an absolute majority of 52.04% of expressed votes.
• On 15 May 2017, Philippe was appointed as Prime Minister by Emmanuel Macron, President of France.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’
|Weight||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 171 lbs
|Hair Colour||Black (semi-bald)|
|Date of Birth||28 November 1970|
|Age (as in 2016)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Rouen, Seine-Maritime, France|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|College||Science Po, Paris, École nationale d’administration (English: National School of Administration) in France|
|Debut||In 2001 as a deputy Mayor of Le Havre, city in north-western France|
|Family||Father– Not Known (But His Father was a teacher)
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Address||Hôtel Matignon, Paris, France|
|Hobbies||Playing Football, Squash, Tennis, Boxing, Writing Novels and Blogs|
|Favourite Politician||Michel Rocard|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son– Not Known
Daughter– Not Known
Note- He has three children
|Salary||$200,000 per Month|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Édouard Philippe
- Does Édouard Philippe smoke?: Not Known
- Does Édouard Philippe drink alcohol?: Yes