Some Lesser Known Facts About John Cena
- Does John Cena smoke: No
- Does John Cena drink alcohol: Yes
- John Cena was born with the umbilical cord wrapped 3 times around his neck; this is a very dangerous condition for a newborn baby. Miraculously, Cena survived this condition and did not face any long term effects.
- John Cena started his pro wrestling career in 1999 with the Ultimate Pro Wrestling (UPW).
- Cena was so fond of Weightlifting, that at the age of 12, he asked Santa for a Weightlifting bench and eventually got one.
- John Cena has the fourth highest number of combined days as WWE World Heavyweight Champion, behind Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, and Hulk Hogan.