Some Lesser Known Facts About Kendall Jenner
- Jenner had a breakthrough after her photshoots and ad campaigns and walked the ramp for the fashion shows in Paris, Milan and New York.
- Her mother now has gone through a Gendre transition.
- The middle name “Nicole” was added to her name to give tribute to her mother’s friend Nicole Brown Simpson who died just before she was conceived.
- Kendall started homeschooling to continue her modelling.
- She teamed up with Victoria Secret’s photographer Russel James for editorial work and joint projects. Their projects Kurv and Two Worlds: Australia. Jenner appeared for the campaigns of the book in Sydney.
- Her editorial work with James and Adam Franzino changed the direction of the high fashion and she went on to join The Society management.
- She has worked for various popular brands like Chanel, Estee Lauder, Teen Vogue, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, Elie Saab, Harper’s Bazaar, Vera Wang, Calvin Klein, GQ, Vogue China for modelling, doing the photo-shoots, events, editorial work and modelling of course.