Education: B.Com & LLB
Hometown: South Delhi
Age: 33 Years
|Profession(s)||Actor and Dancer|
|Famous Role||Maggu in the Hindi web-series ‘Engineering Girls’ (2018)
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDb Height||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Debut||TV (Actor): Airlines (2014), a cameo role
|Date of Birth||9 January 1988 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|School||Sadhu Vaswani International School for Girls, New Delhi|
|College/University||• Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi
• Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Commerce (2007-2010)
• Bachelor of Laws (2010-2013) LinkedIn Facebook
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Mukesh Avasthi (marketing officer at National Insurance Company Ltd.)
Mother– Savita Avasthi
|Siblings||Brother– Varun Avasthi
|Film(s)||Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (1994), Kaminey (2009), and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2013)|
|Song(s)||Bandook Meri Laila from ‘A Gentleman’ (2017), Ghungroo Toot Gaye from ‘War’ (2019), and Dance Monkey|
|Book||Harry Potter series|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kritika Avasthi
- Kritika Avasthi is an Indian actress and trained dancer.
- She was born in a well-to-do family in Delhi.
- She started her career as a dance teacher at The Danceworx in 2010. She then joined Motion Dance Academy, New Delhi as a dancer in 2013.
- After completing her LLB, in 2013, she started working as an intern in the Supreme Court of India.
- Later, she moved to Mumbai from Delhi to make her career in acting. In an interview, she talked about her initial journey as an actor, she said,
One day, I saw my cousin who was a fashion designer, featuring in an advertisement and I called her up to find her in Bangalore. The ad she featured in got viral and that somehow struck a chord in my mind. Then I thought I should give acting a chance. As a result, I gave auditions in Delhi and got featured in a show “Airlines” on the Star Plus channel. I tested the waters in Delhi, went to Mumbai and the rest is history.”
- She has appeared as a model in various TV commercials including Parachute, KFC, and Advanced Body Lotion.
- In 2016, she acted in the Hindi TV serial ‘Girl in the City’ that aired on the Bindass channel.
- Kritika has acted in Hindi short films like ‘Pinjra’ (2017), ‘Anischit’ (2018), and ‘Horoscope’ (2020).
- She has appeared in the videos of many YouTube channels as an actor including AIB, FilterCopy, Timeliners, Girliyapa, and Alright.
- Kritika has acted in YouTube web-series like ‘Girlsplaining’ (2018) and ‘Engineering Girls’ (2018).
- She acted in the Hindi web-series ‘Tandav’ in 2021, and she has also appeared in the Hindi films like ‘Saroj Ka Rishta’ (2020) and ‘Justice For Good Content’ (2021).
- She is an avid animal lover, and she owns a pet dog named Pablo.
- She is the follower of Choa Kok Sui who is healing and arhatic yoga grandmaster.
- Kritika Avasthi enjoys cooking and travelling in her leisure time.
- In an interview, when she was asked five things she always took with her while going out, she replied,
5 things I never leave home without are my phone, my wallet, my makeup, my hand sanitiser, and my phone charger.”
- Kritika Avasthi’s motto in life is,
We should all function out of love all the time, as love is the only true emotion.”