|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Debut||Film (Malayalam): Maheshinte Prathikaaram (2016) as Soniya
Film (Tamil): Sivappu Manjal Pachai (2019) as Rajalakshmi Raji (Poonai)
|Date of Birth||Year 1992|
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|College/University||• Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Kochi, Kerala
• Pondicherry University, Puducherry
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Sc. in Visual Media from Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Kochi, Kerala (2009-2012)
• Masters in Library and Information Science at Pondicherry University, Puducherry (2014-2016) LinkedIn- Lijomol Jose
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||5 October 2021
|Husband/Spouse||Arun Antony Onisseril (businessman)
|Parents||Father– Rajeev Jose (businessman)
Mother– Lisamma (works in the forest department in Kerala)
|Siblings||Sister– Liya Jose (younger; image in parents’ section)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lijomol Jose
- Lijomol Jose is an Indian actress who acts mainly in South Indian films.
- She started her career as a sub-editor/staff reporter at Jaihind TV in July 2012. After working there for two years, she quit the job.
- In 2016, she acted in the Malayalam film ‘Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan’ in which she played the role of Kani.
- She has appeared in various Malayalam films such as ‘Honey Bee 2.5’ (2017), ‘Street Lights’ (2017), ‘Premasoothram’ (2018), and ‘Ottakoru Kaamukan’ (2018).
- For her debut Tamil film ‘Sivappu Manjal Pachai’ (2019), she received two awards in 2020 i.e., Ananda Vikatan Award for best debut actress and Zee Cine Awards Tamil for Best Debut Actor (Female).
- Some of her other Tamil films are ‘Theethum Nandrum’ (2019) and ‘Jai Bhim’ (2021). During an interview, while talking about her role in the Tamil film ‘Jai Bhim,’ she said,
I have often come across news about inequality and caste discrimination. But I never went in search of too many details about it. Now, I think I have seriously started looking things from the perspective of those who suffer. I’m happy I could play the character of a voiceless. I believe that my role would initiate some kinds of change in the society.”
- She is well versed in various languages like English, Tamil, and Malayalam.