Age: 33 Years
Wife: Bakhtawar Bhutto
|Famous For||Being the son-in-law of Pakistan’s first female Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto|
|Date of Birth||28 July 1988 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Nationality||Emirati (a UAE citizen)|
|Hometown||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|College/University||The University of Durham, England|
|Educational Qualification||LLB Geo TV|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||29 January 2021 (Friday)
|Children||He was blessed with a baby boy on 10 October 2021.
|Parents||Father– Younas Chaudhry
Mother– Name not known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mahmood Chaudhry
- Mahmood Chaudhary is a UAE-based businessman and the fiance of Bakhtawar Bhutto, the eldest daughter of Pakistan’s 11th & 13th Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto.
- Mahmood was born with a silver spoon in his mouth to a billionaire father. However, unlike him, his father is a self-made billionaire who did not inherit a fortune from his father. Mahmood’s father, Younas, migrated from Pakistan’s Lahore to UAE in 1973 and went on to establish businesses in real estate and transportation sectors with hard work and sheer willpower.
- After completing his graduation, Mahmood joined his father’s business, and since then, he has been helping him in overseeing and expanding the business operations. Mahmood also runs his own businesses in real estate, investment, and technology.
- Mehmood is the youngest of the five children of his parents.
- He is known to keep a low profile and is rarely seen in public.
- After the news of Mahmood’s engagement with Bakhtawar Bhutto broke out, some news media channels of Pakistan misrecognized him to be the son of another Younas Chaudhary, an American businessman belonging to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. Consequently, Bakhtawar Bhutto was heavily criticized by Pakistani citizens for her decision to marry an Ahmadiyya Muslim, who in many Islamic countries including Pakistan, are deemed as heretics (people whose religious beliefs are considered wrong or evil) and non-Muslims.
- On 27 November 2020, Mahmood Chaudhry and Bakhtawar Bhutto got engaged in a private ceremony at ‘Bilawal House’ in Karachi. The couple is expected to tie the nuptial knot in January 2021.