Height: 5′ 7″
Hometown: Nazareth, Israel
Age: 35 Years
|Famous For||Her performance in the British crime thriller television series “Baghdad Central” (2020)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Palestinian): Eyes of a Thief (2014) as ‘Houda’
Film (Arabic): The Worthy (2016) as ‘Gulbin’
Film (Israeli-American): The Angel (2018) as ‘Mona Marwan’
TV (British): Baghdad Central (2020)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Best Actress Award at the Dubai Film Festival (2011)
• Best Actress Award at Dhaka International Film Festival for her role of ‘Layal’ in “3000 Nights” (2015)
• Best Actress Award at Durban International Film Festival for her role of ‘Bisan’ in The Reports on Sara and Saleem (2018)
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1985 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||35 Years|
|College/University||Bilkent International University in Istanbul, Turkey|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation She The People|
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||Brother– Foad Abd Elhadi
Some Lesser Known Facts About image/jpeg
- Maisa Abd Elhadi is a Palestinian actress who is famous for her performance in the British crime thriller television series “Baghdad Central” (2020).
- Maisa grew up in a middle-class family in Nazareth, Israel.
- She started her career as a theatre artist and has been a part of many Palestinian theatre plays.
- Some of her international co-production films include “3000 Nights” (2015), “The Reports on Sarah and Saleem” (2018), and “Tel Aviv on Fire” (2018).
- In 2019, she appeared as a host in the Palestine Music Expo (PMX2019).
- Maisa has also been a part of the judging panel at Festival International Cinéma Méditerranéen Tétouan for Short Films 2016.
- Maisa is fond of dogs and keeps posting her pictures with dogs on her social media accounts. She also has a pet dog named Meister.
- In her leisure time, Maisa loves to sing and travel.
- Elhadi has been featured on the cover page of the Lilac magazine.
- She has a good command over three languages- Arabic, English, and Hebrew.