|Real Name||Reema Lamba IBTimes|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 52 Kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-26-36|
|Date of Birth||24 October 1976|
|Age (as in 2017)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Moth, Hisar, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|School||Delhi Public School, New Delhi|
|College||Miranda House, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Philosophy|
|Debut||Film: Jeena Sirf Merre Liye (2002)
TV: The Bachelorette India (2013)
|Family||Father– Mukesh Kumar Lamba
Mother– Santosh Sherawat
Brother– Vikram Lamba
|Controversies||• For the first poster look of her film ‘Dirty Politics’, she was sitting on top of a car outside the State Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan, wearing the national flag with a CD in hand.
• Her bold outfits and cleavage while promoting ‘The Myth’ at Cannes Film Festival 2005 made the headlines.
• Her topless photo in the film ‘Hisss’ created controversy after which she clarified that she was wearing a body suit.
• In December, Mallika Sherawat and her French boyfriend Cyrille Auxenfans faced eviction crisis from their luxury apartment in Paris that costs around 80,000 euros (INR 60.76 lakh) in rent. The landlord demanded to seize their furniture and a luxury watch against the due rent. The matter is sub judice, and the couple’s lawyer said that they are going through financial crisis.
|Favourite Food||Multi grain toast|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Karan Singh Gill (Pilot, 2000-2001)
|Children||Daughter– Not Known
Son– Not Known
- Does Mallika Sherawat smoke?: No
- Does Mallika Sherawat drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mallika’s original name is Reema Lamba, but she adopted her surname from her mother’s name i.e. Santosh Sherawat.
- Before acting, she worked as an air hostess.
- In 2000, she married Karan Singh Gill, a Jet Airways pilot, but the couple got divorced a year after.