|Real Name||Monisha Kadri Jagran|
|Famous For||Being the wife of the Indian actor Suniel Shetty|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||22 August 1965 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||55 Years|
|Religion||Half Gujarati Muslim (father’s side) and half Punjabi Hindu (mother’s side) Free Press Journal|
|Address||8-B, Prithvi Apartments, Altamount Road, Bombay– 26, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Suniel Shetty (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||25 December 1991 (Wednesday)
|Children||Daughter– Athiya Shetty (Actor, Born on 5 November 1992)
Son– Ahan Shetty (Born on 15 January 1996)
|Parents||Father– Iftikhar M Kadri (Architect)
Mother– Vipula Kadri (Social Activist)
|Siblings||Sister– Isha Mehra (Social Activist)
Brother– Rahul Kadri (Architect)
|Song||I Love You Baby by Surf Mesa|
|Film||Hera Pheri (2000)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mana Shetty
- Mana Shetty is a popular Indian businesswoman and social activist.
- She met Suniel Shetty for the first time at the age of 17 at Pastry Palace on the Nepean Sea Road in Mumbai. At that time Suniel was not an actor, and it was love at first sight for him. To get closer to Mana, Suniel first became friends with her sister. He then asked one of his and Mana’s common friend to organize a party. Suniel became friends with Mana in that party, and went for a bike ride after that. Soon, they became friends and fell in love with each other. They waited for almost nine years to tie the knot as their parents were not happy with their inter-religion relationship.
- Mana started her career as a fashion designer and started her fashion label “Mana & Isha” along with her sister.
- She has also started a real estate firm ‘S2 Realty and Developers’ and has built more than 21 luxury villas in Mumbai of 6500 sq ft each.
- She is the owner of ‘R House,’ a home lifestyle showroom in Mumbai.
- She is also looking after her mother’s NGO ‘Save The Children of India,’ and every year she organizes ‘Araaish’ an event to raise the funds for poor people.
- She is one of the richest and successful Indian celebrity wives, and she is considered as the “Lady Ambani of Bollywood.” Garv Gujarati
- In an interview, she talked about being a star wife, she said,
I have never thought of myself as a star wife. It wasn’t a conscious decision but I just feel that though it’s fabulous being Mrs Suniel Shetty, I am my own person. I am still the Mana people knew me years ago. People say I am still so accessible and down-to-earth, but why would that change? Suniel has still stayed so humble. It’s our upbringing and character. We don’t get overwhelmed by the trappings of success. I do attend some filmi parties but I don’t belong to any camp. In the film industry, Suniel is known as anna (elder brother) and that says a lot. While star wives hate other star wives they have always supported me in whatever I have done. It’s been a fabulous relationship with whoever I know.”
- Mana loves animals, and she has a few pet dogs.
- She has also appeared in the popular talk show ‘Rendezvous with Simi Garewal’ in 1998 along with her husband Suniel Shetty.
- In 2009, she worked as a producer in the Hindi film ‘Chal Chala Chal.’
- While sharing her work routine during an interview, Mana said,
I manage because I have days chalked out for certain work. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I visit Save The Children India office, Mondays is for marketing, Wednesday for product lines and Fridays and Saturdays for emails and vendors.”