Marital Status: Separated
Height: 5′ 4″
|Full Name||Maninee Dey Mishra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||22 March|
|Debut||Film: Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II (2003)
TV: Amma and Family (1995)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Kanti Deb
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Travelling, listening to music, numerology|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Separated Hindustan Times|
|Husband/Spouse||Mihir Mishra (Actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maninee Mishra Profile
- Does Maninee Mishra drink alcohol?: Yes
- Maninee had never thought of becoming an actress. She always wanted to become an archaeologist or a psychiatrist.
- Before becoming an actress, she owned a boutique in Delhi.
- Her close friend actress Sushmita Sen insisted on participating in ‘Miss Delhi’ competition. Interestingly she was the winner of the contest.
- Maninee Mishra then took part in the ‘Miss India’ contest in 1994. She secured the sixth place among the top ten.
- She was offered Big Boss thrice, but she refused the offer.
- Maninee got separated with her first husband after a 5-year marriage. She has a daughter with her first marriage.
- She got married a second time to actor Mihir Mishra (actor). The marriage took place within a week of their first meeting. According to them, it was love at first sight. It was an instant wedding. Only their close friends were present at the wedding.
- She participated in ‘Nach Baliye’ season 1 with her second husband Mihir Mishra in 2005.