Father: Manoj Pahwa
Wife: Sanah Kapur
Marriage Date: 2 March 2022
|Profession(s)||Actor, Director, Producer|
|Famous For||Being the son of Bollywood actor Manoj Pahwa|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.7 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Debut||Short Film: Cricket: My Religion (2011)|
|School||RIMS International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||• MS University, Baroda
• MetFilm School, London
|Education Qualification(s)||B.A., Drama, and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General (2012 – 2014)
Master’s degree, Film Direction (2018 – 2019)
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||2 March 2022|
|Wife/Spouse||Sanah Kapoor (actor)|
|Parents||Father– Manoj Pahwa (actor)
Mother– Seema Pahwa (actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mayank Pahwa
- Mayank Pahwa is an Indian actor who is the son of the famous Bollywood actor Manoj Pahwa.
- He worked as a creative head at Kopal Productions, Mumbai from 2014 to 2018.
- Before acting, Mayank used to do theatre plays. Later, he featured in short films that include Unfit (2014) and One Night Stand Up (2020). He is also known for his roles in Bhishmotsav, Impatient Seeker, Sharad Joshi Express, and Happy Birthday.
- He has also worked as an assistant director for the film ‘Kosha.’
- In 2017, it was reported that Mayank and Sanah got engaged to each other. The news was confirmed by Om Puri‘s wife Nandita. In an interview, while she was talking about her husband’s demise, she said,
We were supposed to go for Pankaj Kapur’s daughter, Sana, and Pahwa’s son, Mayank’s engagement ceremony. Om called me and by the time we got there, he reached my house.”
- On 2 March 2022, Mayank and Sanah got married to each other in Mahabaleshwar. Their sangeet ceremony took place on 1 March 2022, and they were seen dancing in a video shared by actor Vivaan Shah on Instagram. Vivaan Shah – Instagram
- Mayank is an avid dog lover and has a pet named Loki.
- He enjoys drinking alcoholic beverages on various occasions.