Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Gurgaon, Haryana
Height: 5′ 7″
Some Lesser Known Facts About image/jpeg
- Medha Rana is an Indian actress and model. She appeared as Maya Roy in the Voot Select Original web series London Files.
- She grew up in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- She started her career as a model.
- In 2014, she started working as a marketing intern at an event organisers company, Prasad Bidapa Associates.
- In 2017, she started working as a teacher at Annaswamy Muladilar School in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- In 2017, joined a talent agency, Inega Model Management Pvt Ltd, as a fashion model in Mumbai.
- In 2018, she did a three months internship at a marketing communications company, DDB Mudra Group.
- In the same year, she joined a non-profit organization, U&I Trust, as a volunteer.
- In 2018, she was the winner of Mega Model Hunt, and in 2019, HT Brunch magazine listed her on India’s top model list.
- In 2019, her mother, Ritu Rana, started a training centre, Shakhhsiyat, and Medha Rana is the co-founder of this training centre.
- In 2021, she appeared in the music video of a Hindi song, Barsaat, sung by Armaan Malik.
- She has appeared in the TV commercials of many popular brands such as Cadbury Fuse Chocolate Bar, Lenskart, TRESemmé, and Samsung.
- Medha Rana is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Max.
- She is a fitness freak, and she follows a strict fitness regimen.
- She remains very active on various social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. She has more than 30k followers on Instagram.