Some Lesser Known Facts About Michelle Jenneke
- Does Michelle Jenneke smoke?: No
- Does Michelle Jenneke drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Michelle has been training at the Cherrybrook Athletics Club since the age of 10.
- At the 2010 Singapore Youth Olympic Games, she won Australia its first medal in athletics.
- In the 2015 World Championships in Beijing, her reaction time was the quickest of all the other semi-final contestants.
- She won the 2016 Australian National Championship for the 100 m hurdle, qualifying for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- At the 2012 World Junior Championships in Athletics in Barcelona, Jenneke was captured jump-dancing for the warm up. The video went viral attracting 19 million people and was also featured on the The Tonight Show, an American late night talk show.