|Real Name||Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama|
|Nickname||Miche, The First Lady, Mrs. Robinson, My Rock (Barack Obama calls her so)|
|Profession||American lawyer and writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1964|
|Age (as in 2017)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||DeYoung, Illinois, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School||Bryn Mawr Elementary School (later renamed Bouchet Academy), Chicago, Illinois, USA
Whitney M. Young Magnet High School, Chicago, Illinois, USA
|College||Princeton University, New Jersey, USA
Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of arts (majored in Sociology and minored in African American Studies)
Juris Doctor (J.D.)
|Family||Father– Fraser C. Robinson III (a city water plant employee)
Mother– Marian Shields Robinson (a secretary at Spiegel’s catalog store)
Brother– Craig Robinson (Basketball Coach)
|Address||5046 S Greenwood Avenue,
Chicago, IL 60615.
|Hobbies||Gardening, Cooking, Sewing, Playing piano, Workouts|
|Controversies||A worldwide controversy was sparked during her visit in Saudi Arabia when she didn’t don an Islamic headscarf.|
|Favorite Politician||Barack Obama|
|Favorite Food||French fries, Juicy Texas Burgers, Almond-Crusted Chicken Wings, Pizzas|
|Favorite Book||Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison|
|Favorite Film||Amy Poehler’s animated film Inside Out|
|Favorite Song||Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars|
|Favorite TV Show||ABC’s Black-ish|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Barack Obama, President of USA (married 1992-Present)
Daughter– Malia Ann Obama (born July 4, 1998), Natasha Obama (born June 10, 2001),
|Net Worth||$11.8 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Michelle Obama
- Does Michelle Obama smoke?: Not Known
- Does Michelle Obama drink alcohol?: Yes
- She grew up in a one-bedroom apartment along-with her parents and brother, Craig.
- She skipped a year at school – second grade.
- In high school, she was the student council treasurer.
- She was emotionally devastated when her father died of multiple sclerosis.
- She was senior to Barack Obama when he joined her Chicago firm for a summer job.
- The title of her university dissertation was – Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community.
- Barack Obama proposed her at a Chicago restaurant and the ring was arrived in a tray with the dessert.
- According to her friends, she works “like a gladiator.”
- She had to face racial discrimination during her days at the Princeton University.
- Her brother, Craig Robinson, is a basketball coach at the Oregon State University.
- She often cooks Shrimp Linguine – her husband’s favorite meal.
- Before the Civil War, her great-grand-father, Jim Robinson, was a slave in South Carolina.
- She is the third Postgraduate First Lady of the United States after Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush.
- With the height of 5 ft 11 inches, she tied with Elanor Roosevelt for the tallest First Lady.
- Her dressing sense is applauded world-wide.