Marriage Date: 7 July 2015
Age: 27 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||7 September 1994|
|Age (as of 2021)||27 Years|
|Hometown||Chhatarpur, Delhi, India|
|School||Vasant Valley School, New Delhi|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||English (Hons.)|
|Family||Father– Vikramaditya Rajput (Businessman)
Mother– Bela Rajput
Sisters– Priya Rajput Tulshan, Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani
|Hobbies||Listening to Music|
|Tattoo||A Lotus tattoo on the back of her left shoulder.
|Singer(s)||Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, Demi Lovato|
|TV Show(s)||MasterChef Australia, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel|
|Restaurant(s)||• Ego Thai in New Delhi
• Dakshinayan in Mumbai
|Destination||Mykonos in Greece|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Aditya Lal (Model, Ex-boyfriend)
|Husband/Spouse||Shahid Kapoor (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||7 July 2015|
|Children||Daughter– Misha Kapoor (born in 2016)
Son– Zain Kapoor (born in 2018)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mira Rajput
- Does Mira Rajput smoke?: No
- Does Mira Rajput drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mira is a Delhi girl but has her roots in Punjab.
- She met Shahid Kapoor for the first time when she was only 16 years old, at the house of a common family friend for a Sufi concert.
- Mira and her family met Shahid Kapoor and his father Pankaj Kapur at a Radha Soami religious event in Beas, after which they liked each other and their marriage was finalized.
- She is 14 years younger than Shahid.
- She loves calling Shahid with the name ‘Shadoo.’
- Shahid gifted her a diamond ring worth ₹23 lakh.
- She was a bright student and ranked #10 in Delhi University’s CATE exam in English.
- She worked in the United Nations (UN) in an internship.
- After her marriage to Shahid, she deleted some of her social media friends to kept it private.
- Both Mira and Shahid are vegetarian.
- The first movie that the couple went to see after marriage was ‘Bajraangi Bhaijaan.’