|Nickname(s)||Krishna, Pogo, and Billi YouTube-Mohak Narang|
|Profession(s)||Social Media Influencer and Digital Content Creator|
|Physical Stats & More|
|YouTube-Mohak Narang Height||in centimeters– 180 cm
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 11”
|Date of Birth||19 November 2001 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||20 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Mass Communication YouTube|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube-Mohak Narang|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Surbhi Rathore (social media influencer)
|Parents||Names Not Known (His father is a businessman.)
|Siblings||He is the only child of his parents.|
|Food||Paneer Dishes, Rajma Chawal, and Chicken|
|Cartoon||Dragon Ball Z|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohak Narang
- Mohak Narang is an Indian online content creator and social media influencer.
- During his school days, his friends and classmates used to bully him for being skinny. In one of his Instagram posts, he talked about it. He wrote,
In my school days, my friends and everyone else used to laugh at me because they considered me weak! I came to a decision that I’d work on myself a lot and show everyone that I can do it! When I started gymming I realised that it’s not just about a few months but it’s a lifestyle that one adapts to. So I worked a lot on myself for a year from 2018-2019 but then I had to move to Mumbai due to some reasons and my life changed completely. Gymming was the last thing on my mind, I did not even have time to eat, so it all went back to where I started from. After a lot of time and breaks I finally started working on myself again but then came the lockdown. But now I feel more confident and I believe in myself. I learned a lot in this journey but most important of it all was that I learned to never give up, I learned to be more dedicated and consistent with whatever I do in life!”
- He then started making TikTok videos, which started trending on TikTok. He gained immense popularity through it and gained more than 14 million followers on his TikTok account.
- After the ban of TikTok in India in 2020, he started uploading videos related to his personal life on his self titled YouTube channel. Soon, he started getting more subscribers and views on his channel. He has 2.04 million followers on his YouTube channel as of September 2021.
- Mohak has gained popularity on the video-sharing app Moj and has millions of followers on his Moj account.
- Apart from YouTube and Moj app, he uploads reels on his Instagram account, which are very popular. As of September 2021, he has 2.7 million followers on his Instagram account.
- He was featured in the Hindi music video ‘Coffee,’ which is sung by Aroob Khan, in 2020.
- In 2021, at the age of 19, he bought a Kia car with his money.
- He loves travelling and spending alone time when he gets free time from his busy schedule.