Age: 34 Years
|Profession(s)||Travel Blogger, IT Entrepreneur|
|Famous For||His YouTube channel “Travelling Desi”|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg
in pounds– 140 lbs
|Date of Birth||16 August 1986 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||34 Years|
|School||Govt School Faridabad|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Anil Kumar Manoch (Lawer; died of cancer)
Mother– Name Not Known (retired school teacher)
|Siblings||Brother– Sunny Manocha
Sister-in-law – Cherry Manocha
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohit Manocha Picture
- Mohit Manocha, popularly known as Travelling Desi, is an Indian IT entrepreneur-turned-YouTube Vlogger. His YouTube channel, Travelling Desi, gained a million subscribers only within two years of its launch.
- Mohit Manocha was born in Faridabad, India, and he currently lives in Ottawa, Canada. He lives there with his mother, brother, and sister-in-law.
- His father, Anil Manocha was a lawyer who passed away a few years back from cancer. His mother is a retired school teacher.
- Mohit, after completing his studies, started working in his uncle’s software company as a sales worker. He performed so well that after some time, his uncle decided to make him his business partner. The company performed very well initially, but after some time, the company’s revenues declined, and they decided to shut that company. Reportedly, this was the time when he was having some issues with his wife and because of these, he went into depression. YouTube
- Mohit is a travel enthusiast and with the money that he saved from his business, he has travelled to many countries across the world including the United States, Canada, and more than 20 countries in Europe.
- He started his youtube channel, Travelling Desi, on 17 January 2018, where he started uploading his budget travelling videos.
- He is also trying to expand his software business in Canada along with small projects in India.
- Mohit has also taken classes to learn how to fly an aeroplane.