Profession: Malay Actor & Singer
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Full Name||Mugen Rao|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Director, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Senandung Malam (Malay)|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Best TV Drama Actor Award (2019)
|Date of Birth||20 October 1995|
|Age (as in 2018)||22 Years|
|Birthplace||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Hometown||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|School||A local school in Kuala Lumpur|
|College/University||Limkokwing University, Malaysia|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma Holder|
|Hobbies||Writing lyrics, Travelling, Watching movies, and Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Prakash Rao Krishnan (stage performer)
Mother– Nirmala Devi (worker in SP Setia Infrastructure company)
|Siblings||Brother– Vignesh Rao
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mugen Rao Image
- Does Cheran smoke?: Not Known
- Does Cheran drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mugen Rao obtained a Diploma in Performing Arts in 2015 from Limkokwing University, Malaysia.
- Because of the financial obstacles faced by his family, Mugen Rao started his career when he was 9 years old with performing on the stage with his father. By the time he was 12 years old, he had given nearly fifty stage performances.
- He and his family had to face economic hardships when Mugen was a child. He mentioned that on some days, they only had porridge to eat. To help his family, he had done a number of odd jobs like collecting aluminium tins and working as an extra artiste. Mugen credits that his hardships have helped him become a wiser person.
- Rao had a rough patch during his childhood as he got influenced by the gangster culture in Malaysia and often used to enter into brawls with his friends.
- While he was still studying in school, he formed a songwriting-producing-singing group called “Random.CROWNZ” along with his classmates.
- When he was 13 years old, Mugen’s uncle Sathis Rao helped him get a role in a Malay Film. Therefore, Mugen began his professional journey with a small role of a paperboy in the film “Senandung Malam.” Though the role was small, Mugen has not looked back since then. His portrayal in “Senandung Malam” led him another role in “Gerak Khas.”
- He discovered his passion for singing when he used to perform on stage with his father. Mugen Rao established himself as a singer and director with the song “Kayalvizhi” which released in 2016.
- He also acted in a feature film “Ghora.”
- Mugen Rao has appeared in short movies “Deepavali Special” and “Light Up Someone’s Life.”
- Mugen has also hosted a travel show “KL to KK.”
- Apart from being an actor, he has also appeared in various TV commercials. Rao has a huge fan base on social media. In 2019, he appeared in season 3 of the entertainment reality show “Bigg Boss Tamil.”
- Mugen Rao is scared of darkness; he does not switch off the light at night. He, also, does not watch horror movies.
- He considers his will-power his biggest strength.
- Mugen wants to bring the Malaysian Art Industry into the spotlight at the international level.
- His dream is to his wax statue at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- Rao admires Bruce Lee and The Rock.
- He often loses his temper easily.
- Rao would love to visit the Thiruvannamalai Temple in India.
- He is a devotee of Lord Shiva.