|Profession(s)||PR & Media Branding Consultant, Marketer Advertising, and Reputation Manager|
|Famous For||Being the CEO/Founder at Filmy Mantra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||28 August 1988 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|School||Bharda New High School & Junior College, Mumbai (1992-2003)|
|College/University||• Maratha Mandir’s Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology, Mumbai
• Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication from Maratha Mandir’s Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology, Mumbai (2005-2006)
• Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Telecommunication from Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai (2007-2010) LinkedIn- Murtaza Rangwala
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sakina Murtaza Rangwala|
|Wife/Spouse||Sakina Murtaza Rangwala|
|Children||He has two children.|
|Parents||Father– Ebrahim Mohd Husien Rangwala
Mother– Nafisa Rangwala
Some Lesser Known Facts About image/jpeg
- Murtaza Rangwala is an Indian businessman and PR & Media Branding Consultant. He is the founder of the Indian media portal ‘Filmymantra.com’
- His family wanted him to pursue a degree in engineering, so he enrolled in an engineering college in Mumbai.
- Earlier, his financial condition was not good, so he started working at a mobile repair shop. With continuous efforts and dedication, he soon became an IT expert. He then resolved the hacked social media pages of many celebrities and make good money out of it. He was also honoured by the Mumbai Police for getting back the hacked profiles and pages of the celebrities.
- With his savings, Murtaza and his friends started a website named laughasia.com which went well in the beginning, but due to some circumstances, he had to turn down the website.
- In January 2010, he started working as a talent agent at the Indian film production company Yash Raj Films. After working there for a year, he started an entertainment portal Filmymantra Digital Pvt. Ltd. Within a short span, the website took off well, and he started generating good revenue out of it. In an interview, he shared how he thought of starting Filmymantra. He said,
This is a long story. I had not completed my engineering because I had a backlog and was doing a job back then. My wife (girlfriend then) was in the UK submitting her dissertation for her MBA. The fact that she was done with her studies and left me worried and anxious. We were together for almost 6-7 years then and planning to get married soon. I had to gather a lot of money and that wasn’t possible with the salary engineering would give (if ever I cleared the backlog). It would have taken me more years to earn and save money in order to get married. So I started Filmymantra with a dream to earn big and marry soon. Within the next six months, by the Grace of God, I got married. So I can say that Filmymantra kick-started with a dream and today it has become my passion and obsession.”
- Many famous Indian celebrities like Disha Patani and Priya Prakash Varrier have been associated with his company.
- Murtaza regularly works out in the gym.
- On 14 August 2020, he co-founded the news and media website named NagpurOranges.
- In 2021, he received the Mid-Day International Showbiz award for his work.
- In Dubai, he started a media company named Filmymantra Digital in 2022.