Marital Status: Unmarried
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natalia Janoszek
- Natalia Janoszek is a famous Polish model and actress.
- She represented her country in dance and singing right from the age of three. For almost 10 years she was in this field.
- When she was 16 years old, she participated in Miss Teen Poland. In 2009, she represented Poland at the international level for the first time in the beauty contest – Miss Peace International in Cyprus.
- During her stint in beauty pageants, she bagged more than 20 beauty pageant titles at the national and international levels.
- Even after having a below-average height, she excelled in many beauty pageants.
- In 2012, during the Supermodel International contest, one of the Bollywood producers noticed her and called for his next movie. She was roped in for the 2013 Bollywood film ‘Dreamz: The Movie’ where she appeared in a lead role of ‘Aafreen’. Then, she went on to appear in another Bollywood film ‘Flame: An Untold Love Story,’ which was released in 2014.
- Soon, Hollywood also recognized her talent and roped in her for the movie, ‘The Green Fairy’ (2016).
- She has penned down her experiences in Bollywood in the form of a book titled – ‘Bollywood Backstage’ where she revealed the struggles she had to go through to survive in the Indian Film Industry.
- In 2018, she was suffering from a life-threatening disease. She was detected with the symptoms of embolism and pulmonary infarction.
- In 2019, she represented her country at the Cannes Film Festival. She was slaying in her look on the red carpet.
- She bagged JIFFA 2019 award for her outstanding performance in Bollywood.