|Famous Role||Britney Spears in the biopic ‘Britney Ever After’ (2017)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-34-36|
|Hair Colour||Gloden Blonde|
|Debut||Film: Dungoona (2009)
TV: Cops LAC (2010)
|Date of Birth||16 October 1994 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||27 Years|
|College/University||• National Institute of Dramatic Art, Australia
• Atlantic Acting School, New York
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Mother– Jenny Bassett
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natasha Bassett
- Natasha Bassett is an Australian actress who is known for playing the role of Britney Spears in the biopic ‘Britney Ever After’ (2017).
- She also featured in other films that include Mental (2012), The Last Goodbye (2013), Hail, Caesar! (2016), Katie Says Goodbye (2016), and The Pale Door (2020).
- She appeared in various television series like Laid (2011), Rake (2012), Camp (2013), Here’s Your Damn Family (2014), and Operation Buffalo (2020).
- In 2014, she wrote and directed a short film titled Kite that entered the Rhode Island International Film Festival 2014.
- Natasha gave her first audition at the age of fourteen, and she was selected for the lead role in the Australian Theatre for Young People’s production of Romeo and Juliet.’ She also featured in the Sydney Theatre Company’s stage production of “Bookends.”
- When she was nineteen, she moved to New York to pursue a career in acting.
- In an interview, she talked about what she liked most about acting. She said,
When you create something that truly affects people – whether it makes them laugh, cry or get really ticked off, whatever it may be – there’s nothing better than trying to make some sense of the human condition through different complex characters and being able to share that with other people. The moments I’m on set collaborating with a group of people, who’ve become an instant family that I trust, make me very happy.”
- In an interview, she talked about how she got the role of Britney Spears. She said,
I received an audition just as I was heading out to London to visit family. I had no script, and her name was Jenny Jean, and for some reason I thought it was set in the ’50s—so I had no idea the movie was about Britney Spears. Since I was on my way to the airport, I walked into the audition with all my suitcases in the room and I did a 23-page audition. Then I got a call from the agent about 45 minutes later as I was standing in the check-in line telling me I may not be able to get on the plane. Then a few days later my agent called saying I had gotten the role and that “by the way, it’s about Britney Spears.”
- She is often spotted drinking and smoking on various occasions.
- She is an avid dog lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.