Marital Status: Married
Age: 40 Years
Hometown: Hyderabad, Telangana
Some Lesser Known Facts About image/jpeg
- Natraj Master is an Indian dancer and performer. He has been part of many reality shows including Bigg Boss Telugu Season 5 and Bigg Boss Telugu digital series on OTT.
- Natraj after completing his primary and secondary education at his hometown, moved to to Hyderabad to make a career in the Telugu entertainment industry.
- Initially, after moving to Hyderabad, he worked as a waiter in producer Sathyanarayana’s hotels and restaurants. The turning point of his career was the moment when Sathyanarayana recognized Natraj’s dancing talent while a visit to his hotel and offered him to join Srihari’s wife Disco Shanti dancing institution. Later, he worked as a dance teacher in various dancing institutions across the Hyderabad.
- Natraj Master made his first television appearance in 2000 when he participated in Gemini TV’s dancing competition show ‘Dance Baby Dance.’ He managed to qualified a couple of rounds in the competition. Next, he participated in another dancing reality show series that aired on ETV Dance.
- THe dancer turned his film debut in 2006 with V Dorairaj directed Telugu language film ‘Veedhi.’ The cast of the film included Sharwanand, Gopika, Nataraj, Santhosh, Vinay Varma. and Aryan. Later, he worked as a supporting actor in many other Tollywood films including Highway and Godiva.
- In 2007, the dancer got the opportunity to perform at the AATA Season 1 Finale. AATA is a reality dance show on the Zee Telugu channel. Impressed with his dancing skills mentor Bharat and Neethu offered him to join the season 2 of the dance reality show.
- Later in 2008, he participated in the AATA Season 2 and won the competition. He then worked as a mentor for competitors Bharath and Sri Vidya in Aata Season 3, where he finished third. In 2009, he produced the Zee Telugu TV show ‘Magadheera Dare to Dance.’ He then appeared as a judge, director, and producer on other shows on Gemini TV and Maa Tv.
- In 2021, Natraj Master participated as a contestant in the Bigg Boss Telugu Season 5. The show premiered on 5 September 2021 on Star Maa and Disney+ Hotstar. After surving for four weeks in the Bigg Boss house, he got eliminated out of the show.
- Next, he became part of Bigg Boss Telugu digital series ‘Bigg Boss Non-Stop. The contestants were asked to pick three contestants who, in their opinion, did not deserve to be in the top five. The previous episode had some heated debates between Bindu Madhavi and Nataraj, and the following episode will involve even more.’ Nataraj refers to Bindu as “Surpanakha” in one episode when he nominates him and performs a “Laxmana Banam” stance, meaning that the crowd will “cut her nose.” Bindu also assumes the ‘Mahishasura Mardini’ position. Nataraj even told Bindu that she lacked the attributes of a decent Telugu girl and that her father had “failed because of him.” Nataraj’s words against Bindu have enraged a number of netizens and admirers on social media. They are criticising Nataraj for launching a “personal attack” on Bindu during the nomination process. While Nataraj had previously appeared in BB Telugu season 5, Bindu was making her BB Telugu debut with the OTT season. She has previously appeared on Bigg Boss Tamil.
- Dancer Nataraj aka Nataraj Master planted at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Park at Jubilee Hills, inspired by Rajya Sabha MP Joginapally Santosh Kumar, who initiated the Green India Challenge with the inspiration of Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao’s brainchild programme Haritha Haram. In his speech, he emphasised the significance of planting and protecting trees in order to safeguard the ecosystem. The dancer urged people to plant trees in order to provide oxygen to future generations and to make the country green and clean. He also nominated actor Mohammed Khayyum, also known as Lobo, and actresses Tanuja and Uma.