|Famous For||Being the producer of the famous Telugu film Pushpa -The Rise Part 1, which was released on 17 December 2021|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Srimanthudu (2015)
|Birthplace||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|School||V. S. St. John’s Higher Secondary School, Gannavaram|
|College/University||Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET), Karnataka|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• He completed his school education at V.S. St. John’s Higher Secondary School, Gannavaram in 1989.
• He earned a bachelor’s degree from Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET), Davangere, Karnataka, India Naveen’s Facebook Account
|Relationships & More|
|Wife||Name Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naveen Yerneni
- Naveen Yerneni is an Indian film producer who predominantly works in the Telugu film industry.
- After finishing his college studies, Naveen moved to the USA. Reportedly, there, he got himself associated with the Detroit Telugu Association.
- Apart from being a producer, Naveen Yerneni was often seen supporting N. Chandrababu Naidu, a veteran politician of Andhra Pradesh. Naveen was often seen receiving N. Chandrababu Naidu at the Indian airports whenever he arrived in India from his foreign tours. Once, Naveen Yerneni made a donation of $36 thousand to the Telugu Desam Party; it was considered the biggest donations made by any person at that time.
- Naveen Yerneni is the owner of a Telugu film production company named Mythri Movie Makers that he founded along with C.V. Mohan and Y.R. Shankar.
- Soon after establishing his production house, Naveen Yerneni produced a film titled Srimanthudu in 2015 and Janatha Garage in 2016.
- In 2018, Naveen produced Telugu movies such as Savyasachi and Amar Akbar Anthony. In the following year, Naveen Yerneni produced the film Dear Comrade, which was directed by Bharat Kamma.
- The films produced by Naveen are often released in various languages such as Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam.
- In December 2021, he released the film Pushpa: The Rise – Part 1 that was a blockbuster hit. On the release of the movie, Naveen Yerneni stated in a press conference that the movie Puspa: The Rise – Part 1 was a mix of romance, action, and drama, and it was a unique heist. He said,
Our efforts are directed towards delivering entertainment and making the experience of a theatrical release memorable for the viewers. We hope the audience resonates with the action, romance and emotion in ‘Pushpa: The Rise’. It is a film that depicts a unique heist. Such a story has not been explored in Indian cinema. We’re excited to share the release with the fans of Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna.”
The movie did a business of Rs. 128 crores gross worldwide in the first week of its release and became the seventh film in the Telugu film industry to earn such a huge amount in the first seven days of its release. The News Minute