|Famous For||Winning the crown of Miss Diva Universe 2014.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 167 cm
in meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-33|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Blonde|
|Debut||Film: My Daughter (2017)
|Achievements||• She was crowned 2nd Runner-up at MAX Miss Bangalore 2011
• She represented India at Miss Universe 2014
|Date of Birth||8 August 1993 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|School||The Frank Anthony Public School, Bangalore
|College/University||• St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bangalore
• Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Business management Noyonita Lodh- Youtube|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Noyonita Lodh- Facebook|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Reading Books, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Shyamal Lodh (Works in Indian Airforce)
Mother- Gita Mahadevan
|Siblings||Sister– Aunishka Lodh
|Actress||Deepika Padukone, Angelina Jolie|
|Film||Bollywood– Fashion(2008), Goliyon ki Raasleela – Ram Leela (2013)
Hollywood– Fault in our stars (2014)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Noyonita Lodh
- Does Noyonita Lodh drink alcohol?: Yes
- Since Noyonita Lodh was a child, she had always admired the fashion industry. She was not very vocal about her admiration but, when she told her parents about her passion, she received their total support.
- When she was 17, she used to practice walking on the ramp, posing in front of the camera, and how to keep the posture of the body while modelling.
- She became the 2nd runner-up for the title of Miss Bangalore in 2011 when she was 18.
- While she was pursuing her graduation, in 2014, Noyonita won the crown of Miss Diva Universe.
- She then represented India in Miss Universe 2014, she could not win the title, but she reached the Top 15 finalists. She was listed in the list of Top 5 in national costume.
- Noyonita considers herself a stage baby. In an interview, she said,
I’m a complete stage baby and I’m at my most confident when I’m on the stage. You might see me get all nervous about normal things but when I’m on stage, I’m in my element and thoroughly enjoy every moment there.”
- In 2016, she was featured on the Kingfisher Calendar as one of the models.
- In an interview, she shared her experience of the Miss India pageant. She said,
Winning the title of Miss India has to be the best experience in my life; having my idol Lara Dutta as our judge and mentor, I couldn’t have asked for anything else. It was extremely tough and I worked really hard to win the title but at the end it was all worth it. The Miss Universe pageant was an unbelievable experience.”
- She believes that a good model is someone who portrays her personality to the audience through her walk.
- She has a strong belief in women empowerment, and she wanted to make contributions towards it. She thinks that the pageants are a big platform for her to make awareness about gender discrimination.
- Her favourite quote is- “What the caterpillar calls as the end, the world calls the butterfly!”
- She has walked the ramp for Lakme Fashion Week, Red Ribbon Revolution Celebrity Fashion Runway, Jio Filmfare and many more.
- She has been featured on the covers of the magazines Femina, Hair and Beauty India.
- Noyonita made her acting debut with the short film ‘My Daughter’ in 2017. She presented her dance moves in the song ‘Muchhi Re’ in the film Veerappan in 2016.
- In 2021, she was roped in a Bollywood movie ‘Fashion Street’ which was slated to be released in 2022.
- She was listed as the Times Most Desirable Women three times.
- In 2019, Noyonita addressed a huge audience in TEDx at IIM Lucknow on the topic ‘How pursuing perfection is Flawed.’