|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||22 October 1988|
|Age (as in 2019)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|School||Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala|
|College||Manchester Business School, Manchester, England|
|Educational Qualifications||Honours Degree in Business, Finance and Economics|
|Debut||Film: Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011)
Singing: “Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin” from the film Meri Pyaari Bindu (2017)
|Family||Father– Pawan Chopra (Businessman)
Mother– Reena Chopra
Brother– Shivang Chopra, Sahaj Chopra
|Address||Sea-facing flat in Bandra, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, meditation, reading, swimming and workout|
|Controversies||• In early 2016, Rishi Kapoor made fun of Parineeti after she was given an award for losing weight, by saying that “I couldn’t believe it when they recently gave an award to Parineeti for losing weight. Can someone please give me an award for gaining weight?”
• She faced body-shaming for her weight before she did films and also when she put on weight during her early days in Bollywood. After she lost a huge amount of weight, it was termed as her answer to the shamers. But a recent video, also featuring Alia Bhatt, where Parineeti was advising her friend to ‘eat less, become thin’ while wishing her on his birthday. People on twitter termed her as ‘fake’, ‘obnoxious’, and ‘obsessed with body image’.
|Favourite Food||Rajma-Chawal, Kadhi Chicken, Pizza and Margarita|
|Favourite Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favourite Film||Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi|
|Favourite Musicians||Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, A.R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Beyoncé|
|Favourite Songs||Just a Dream by Nelly, Hey Baby Pitbull and T-Pain, Loca by Shakira, Who’s that|
|Favourite Perfume||Narciso Rodriguez, 212 VIP and Acqua Di Gio|
|Favourite Restaurant||Ping Pong, Mangi Ferra, Indigo in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination||Goa, London|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Maneesh Sharma (Director, Rumour)
Charit Desai (Assistant Director, Rumour)
|Car Collection||Audi A6, Jaguar XJL
|Salary (approx.)||₹2-4 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$7 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parineeti Chopra
- Does Parineeti Chopra smoke? No
- Does Parineeti Chopra drink alcohol? Not Known
- Parineeti used to be very studious and till her 12th standard was always ranked among the top 3 students in her class.
- She secured the first position across India in SSC exams and was conferred the award by Pratibha Patil (the president of India at that time).
- She always wanted to be an investment banker, and at the age of 17, she went to Manchester for further studies, where she obtained a triple honours degree (in business, finance, and economics).
- She worked for the famous football club Manchester United as one of the team leaders for the catering during the matches.
- Due to the economic recession in 2009, she wasn’t able to find a job in London, after which she returned to India and joined Yash Raj Films as a public relations consultant.
- She never wanted to become an actress and aspired to become an investment banker.
- When she was working as a Personal Assistant to Rani Mukerji, she suggested Parineeti try her luck in acting.
- She used to weigh around 86 kg, but after signing a 3-film deal with Yash Raj Films, she lost around 25 kg.
- She is addicted to tea.
- She hates cooking.
- She always carries face-wash, perfume, lip balm and cell phone charger.