|Profession(s)||Entertainer, Entrepreneur, Producer, Media Personality and Influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters– 185 cm
in meters– 1.85 m
in feet inches– 6’ 1”
|Debut||TV (Contestant): ‘BaChashem’ (2018; an Afghan version of the international show Bigg Brother)|
|Date of Birth||19 August 1996 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||25 Years|
|College/University||New York film Academy Gold Coast|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in Film and VFX|
|Controversies||• Being in an open relationship with Gizelle, he lip-kissed his co-contestant Aishwarya Africa on the Indian TV reality show ‘Love School 4’ (2019). It became the talk of the town as it was the first time that an Indian girl had kissed a committed man on national television.
• While he was a contestant in the TV reality show ‘Ace of Space’ (2019), the host of the show Vikas Gupta made an unfair decision and evicted him from the show for hurting his co-contestant Baseer Ali.
|Look Alike||Saif Ali Khan|
|Best Friend||Humayoon Shams Khan|
|Relationships & More|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ramiz King
- Ramiz King is an Australian-Afghan Media Personality. He is an entertainer, entrepreneur, producer, and influencer.
- He did not spend much of his childhood in Kabul as his family moved to Australia.
- He is the first TV reality star in Afghanistan who has made an impact everywhere from Afghan TV to MTV India.
- In 2018, he started his online series ‘Life According to Ramiz’ in which he covered Persia and Afghanistan’s popular artist Aryana Sayeed’s proposal.
- He then focused on making vines/comical skits along with his sister Rohina which was liked by Afghanis, and soon, his vines became a hit.
- His sister, Rohina, has appeared in various music videos along with many popular Indian singers like Pav Dharia and Babbal Rai.
- Ramiz’s work was appreciated by the famous Afghani singer Aryana Sayed and Hasib Sayed.
- Ramiz has uploaded his Gala episode which reached over 40K views in a single day on YouTube.
- In 2018, he participated in the Afghani TV reality show ‘BaChashem’ (2018), which is an Afghan version of Bigg Brother. He was the series producer of the show as well, and after the show, he became a well-known name in Afghanistan.
- Later, many popular TV reality shows from various countries invited him to participate in their show, but he selected the Indian TV reality show ‘Love School 4’ (2019) to debut with.
- He then appeared in another MTV reality show ‘Ace of Space’ (2019).
- He has also worked as a content producer and a media strategist.
- He owns an Australia-based lifestyle company ‘iWear Vibe Pty Ltd’ which was launched in January 2020.
- Ramiz grew up watching Bollywood films and Hindi TV serials, and his goal is to launch a successful career in the Indian entertainment industry. He has an emotional connection with India as his great-great-grandmother was an Indian.