Age: 26 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Kannur, Kerala
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 172 cm
in meters– 1.72 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||7 September 1994 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Kannur, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Kannur, Kerala, India|
|College/University||Don Bosco College, Kannur|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Journalism and Literature|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||She is the only child of her parents.|
|Fashion Designer||Anita Dongre|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rithu Manthra
- Rithu Manthra is an Indian model, actress, and singer.
- She grew up in a middle-class family in Kannur, Kerala.
- Rithu lost her father when she was too young. She was raised by her mother single-handedly.
- Rithu was good at extra-curricular activities in her school and college days.
- As a model, Ritu has done many print shoots and TV advertisements.
- In 2018, Rithu competed in the Femina Miss India beauty pageant (representing Kerala). She was crowned ‘fbb Miss Talented’ in the contest.
- Rithu has walked the ramp at many fashion shows including International Fashion Fest, Lulu Fashion Week, and The Indian Luxury Expo.
- Manthra has appeared in small roles in many Malayalam films like “Role Models” (2017), “Red Green Blue” (2018), “Kumbarees” (2019), and “Uyare” (2019).
- In 2021, she entered the house of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 as a contestant.
- In addition to being a model and actress, she is also a singer. Ritu often sings the covers of many popular songs and uploads them on her social media accounts. In 2021, Rithu shared the cover version of the popular Tamil song “Vaseegara” on her Instagram account, which came into the attention of the popular actor R. Madhavan. Madhavan liked the rendition of the song so much that he shared it on his Instagram account.
- Rithu likes to sing and dance in her spare time.
- She loves riding bikes.
- Rithu draws inspiration from her mother.
- Rithu was featured on the cover of the ADCOM magazine in November 2016. She was also featured on the cover of the FWD Vivah magazine in January 2017.
- In an interview, Rithu revealed that she was once body-shamed for her height by her classmates, and later, her height became the reason for her getting her first modelling assignment.