Hometown: Patiala, Punjab
Wife: Neha Kakkar
Age: 25 Years
|Profession(s)||Singer and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Debut||TV (Contestant): Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs (2007)
Song: Bang Gang (2017)
|Date of Birth||1 December 1994 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||25 Years|
|School||Shri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Patiala|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
|Tattoo||A Crown on his right wrist
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||24 October 2020 (Saturday)
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Mehrnigori Rustam, Tajikistan singer (Rumoured)
|Parents||Father– Gurinder Pal Singh (sportsperson and employee at Punjab State Electricity Board)
Mother– Daljeet Kaur
|Siblings||Sister(s)– Amanpreet Kaur and Rashminder Kaur|
|Song||‘Tere Bin Sanu Soniya’ by Rabbi Shergill|
|Singer(s)||Diljit Dosanjh and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohanpreet Singh
- Rohanpreet Singh is a Punjabi singer and actor.
- At the age of three and a half, Rohanpreet Singh started practising singing. His father motivated him to start singing.
- He is trained in Hindustani classical music under professor Gurmukh Singh Sehgal.
- In 2007, he participated in ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs,’ and was the 1st runner-up of this show. He then, performed in many live shows and concerts in India, South America, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and London.
- In 2018, he participated in the Colors TV show, ‘Rising Star’ (Season 2). He was declared as the first-runner up in the show, and Hemant Brijwasi won the title.
- He has released many songs, including Taqleef (2018), Pehli Mulakat (2018), Ainkan Kaliyan (2019), and Hello Hi (2019).
- He participated as a contestant in the marriage-based show, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karoge’ in 2020. He competed with other male contestants to impress Shehnaz Gill in this show.
- He is a well-known TikToker.
- He has won many awards for his singing.
- On 21 October 2020, Neha Kakkar announced her Roka with Rohanpreet Singh by sharing a video clip of the Roka ceremony on Instagram.
- On 22 October 2020, while sharing a photo on Instagram, Neha Kakkar captioned it the day when Rohanpreet Singh proposed to her.
- Rohanpreet got married to Neha Kakkar on Saturday, 24 October 2020, in Delhi. Their wedding reception took place on Monday, 26 October 2020 in Chandigarh.
- Heres’s an interesting video about Rohanpreet Singh’s biography.