Education: Bachelor Of Science
Hometown: Pune, Maharashtra
Age: 20 Years
|Full name||Saket Mangesh Gokhale
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 44 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 17 inches
|Date of Birth||3 December 2000 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||20 Years|
|School||VIBGYOR High School, Pune
|College/University||Sir Parashurambhau College, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science (2018-2021)|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Hobbies||Sketching, Speedcubing, Cardistry|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||According to him, he has dated four women (as of 2020).|
|Parents||Father– Mangesh Gokhale
Mother– Ashwini Gokhale
|Siblings||He has no siblings.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About 800
- Saket Gokhale is an Indian YouTube sensation and a social media influencer. He makes informative videos related to health and fitness.
- In a YouTube video, he has mentioned that during childhood, his friends used to tease him by calling him ‘Suck It’ instead of ‘Saket.’ YouTube
- During his school days, Saket was as thin as a rake. This instilled in him an inferiority complex. Saket was introduced to gyming by his childhood friend Aryan Khanna, who is also a famous YouTuber.
- After seeing Aryan (who was also suffering from the same inferiority complex) gain muscle, Saket started going to the gym and working out. It took him two years of arduous training to build his desired body.
- In 2018, Saket began his journey as a social media influencer. He started making YouTube vlogs of his daily workout routines. Saket created another self-titled YouTube channel in 2019 where he uploads diet and workout videos, specifically catering to the Indian audience.
- In 2012 and 2013, Saket used to compete in speedcubing competitions. Speedcubing is a sport in which a contender has to solve the Rubik’s Cube faster than his opponents.
- Saket cooks his own meals. His parents are working, and they don’t always have time to prepare the specific meals required by Saket to bulk. Saket managed to learn easy recipes, which would provide him with sufficient nutrition and also save time. He also shares these easy cooking recipes on his various social media accounts.
- He considers David Laid, an American fitness YouTuber, as his idol. He aspires to meet him in person someday.
- Saket is multilingual. He is fluent in five languages, English, Hindi, Marathi, Japanese, and German.
- Although his parents supported his YouTube career, Saket never borrowed money from then to shoot his videos. His initial videos were shot on his mobile phone. Later, with the help of his YouTube earnings, he bought a camera, iPhone, and Macbook.
- Saket is an avid dog lover.
- He is a bright student. He managed to score 94.4% in the tenth board examinations. Even after becoming a successful YouTuber, Saket manages to cope up with his studies.
- As of 2021, Saket has more than 142k followers on his Instagram account, where he often posts pictures of his physical transformations. Subscriber count on his main YouTube channel (created in 2019) is close to 600k. His most viral YouTube video titled ‘FASTEST way to lose BELLY FAT for Indians’ has more than 2.5 million views.