|Profession(s)||Comedian, Mimicry Artist, Actor, Doctor|
|Famous For||His impersonation of the Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Laugh India Laugh (2012)
|Date of Birth||9 May 1988 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Guru Nanak English High School and Junior College of Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS with a specialisation in Dermatology (a branch of medicine dealing with the skin) Times of India
Note: He is a practising obesity physician.
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sugandha Mishra (Comedian and Singer)
|Marriage Date||26 April 2021
|Parents||Father– Deepak Bhosale
Mother– Suvarna Bhosale
Sister– Darshana Bhosale (Younger; Pediatrician)
|Actor(s)||Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan|
|Actress(es)||Katrina Kaif, Marilyn Monroe|
|Athlete(s)||Jay Cutler, Josef Rakich, Ravi Seth|
|Film(s)||Andaz Apna Apna (1994), Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992), Rocky (1976), Scarface (1983)|
|Musician(s)||Yo Yo Honey Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Eminem, Akon|
|TV Show(s)||Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Man vs. Wild, Family Guy, Weeds, Dexter|
|Book(s)||‘A Thousand Love Letters’ by Shwetabh Gangwar, ‘Hero’ by Rhonda Byrne, ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrne|
|Restaurant(s)||Bhaijaanz and The Irish House in Mumbai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanket Bhosale
- Sanket Bhosale is an Indian comedian, actor, mimicry artist, and doctor. He is well-known for his mimicry of the Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt.
- He grew up in a well-to-do family in Mumbai.
- Sanket was obsessed with acting since childhood and always wanted to become an actor.
- He often used to imitate his teachers in his school days.
- Belonging to a family of doctors, Bhosale decided to study medical science.
- While in college, Sanket began imitating Bollywood actors.
- After completing his MBBS, he enrolled himself in Anupam Kher‘s Actor Prepares (acting institute) to learn acting.
- In 2012, he participated in the stand-up comedy show “Laugh India Laugh” and was one of the top 10 finalists in the show.
- He began working at 92.7 BIG FM in 2013.
- He was a part of comedy shows like “Gangs of Haseepur” (2014), “Comedy Ka Rocket” (2015), “Super Night with Tubelight” (2017), “The Drama Company” (2017), and “Gangs of Filmistaan” (2020).
- In 2016, Sanket appeared in the celebrity chat show “Baba Ki Chowki” in which he interviewed Bollywood celebrities in Sanju Baba style.
- He has also been a part of the reality TV show “The Kapil Sharma Show.”
- In his leisure time, he loves to read books and travel.
- He is a big fan of Sanjay Dutt since childhood.
- Bhosale has mimicked many Bollywood celebrities like Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Kailash Kher, and Farhan Akhtar.
- Sanket is very particular about his fitness and works out regularly.
- During an interview, when Sanket was asked for his motivation for his work, he said,
I write mostly my own short-form skits and enact them. The audience reaction serves as a motivation for more and fresher content ideas.”
- His first meeting with his idol Sanjay Dutt was an emotional one. Recalling the same in an interview, Sanket said,
I will cherish that moment for life. I received so much warmth from him. I just couldn’t stop crying and Sanju Baba in his signature style asked me, ‘Kyun ro raha hai mamu?’ I told him that I have been a fan since childhood and he replied, ‘Bachpan mein tu mera fan, bada hokar main fan hoon tera.”
- He has a YouTube channel named Sanket Bhosale on which he uploads his comedy videos. The channel was created on 24 February 2009 and has more than 437K subscribers on it as of 2021.
- Sanket trained the Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor for his role as Sanjay Dutt in his biopic “Sanju” (2018).
- In an interview, while talking about getting married to Sugandha Mishra, Sanket said,
It feels like what Modi ji and Salman Bhai didn’t do, I am going to do that. That’s a big thing (laughs). I am getting jitters, but it’s also a very nice feeling. Finally, it’s happening.”
He further said,
Jaise hota hai na do pyaar karne walon ke beech zamana aa jata hai, vaise corona aa chuka hai. It’s a complete filmy scene out here. In fact, we were trying (to get married) last year too, but we had to postpone it because of Covid. Now the second wave is here, but how much more can we delay. But we are following all the norms set by the government.”