Hometown: Patiala, Punjab
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Full Name||Satbir Singh Aujla|
|Other Name||Writer Satbir|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Singer: Main Vichari (2018)|
|Date of Birth||26 January|
|Birthplace||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|College||Global Polytechnic College, Patiala, Punjab|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
|Favourite TV Show||Shaktimaan|
|Favourite Singers||Babbu Maan and Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Song||‘Mittran Da Din Langda’ by Harjit Harman|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Satbir Aujla
- Satbir Aujla is a singer and lyricist who mainly works in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He used to participate in singing competitions in his school and college functions.
- Satbir sang twice in his college when Ravneet Singh came to host the show ‘Canteeni Mandeer’.
- In 2017, he penned down the song ‘Jutti Da Khadaka.’
- Satbir has sung many Punjabi songs like ‘Jutti’ and ‘Housewife.’
- He came into the limelight in 2019 after singing the song ‘Tom And Jerry’.
- Satbir loves to play the harmonium.