Age: 38 Years
Father: Jawed Sheikh
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches
– Waist: 34 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
• Television: Dreamers as Mickey (2011)
• Film: Main Hoon Shahid Afridi as Mikaal Qureshi (2013)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Hum Awards
Nominated for Best Onscreen Couple for the TV Serial ‘Choti Si Zindagi’
Nominated for Best Onscreen Couple for the TV Serial ‘Tabeer’
Nominated for Best Actor Popular for the TV Serial ‘Tabeer’
|Date of Birth||26 September 1982 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||38 Years|
|School||Local School in Okara|
|College/University||New York Film Academy, United States|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in method acting and filmmaking|
|Hobbies||Reading, Riding bikes, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||28 December 2012|
|Wife/Spouse||Hina Mir (Lawyer)
|Children||Son– Shahmir Sheikh
Daughter– Anaya Sheikh
|Parents||Father– Jawed Sheikh (Actor, Director, and Producer)
Mother– Zeenat Mangi (Actress)
|Siblings||Sister– Momal Sheikh (Actress)
|Actor(s)||Fahad Mustafa, Muneeb Butt|
|Actress(s)||Yumna Zaidi, Priyanka Chopra|
|Sports Person||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Bike Collection||• Harley Davidson Street Bob
• Harley Davidson Street 750
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shahzad Sheikh
- Shahzad Sheikh is a popular Pakistani television and film actor who is known for delivering excellent performances in the shows like Annie Ki Ayegi Baraat, Choti Si Zindagi, Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai, Alif Allah Aur Insaan, Qurban, Anaa, Tabeer, and Raaz-e-Ulfat.
- Shahzad was born in a well-known family in the entertainment industry in Pakistan. He was not much interested in acting in his childhood but later after completing his primary and secondary education he developed a keen interest in acting, therefore, went to the New York Film Academy, in the United States, to attain his degree in method acting and filmmaking before entering the Pakistani entertainment industry.
- Shahzad Sheikh began his career as a model in the entertainment industry. In 2011, he made his acting debut with a lead role in the AAG TV’s television show ‘Dreamers’ in which he played the character of Mickey along with Ainy Jaffri. Next in 2012, he appeared in Geo TV’s series Kis Ki Ayegi Baraat’s fourth season ‘Annie Ki Ayegi Baraat’ as Annie along with Alishba Yousuf, Bushra Ansari, Javed Sheikh, Samina Ahmed, and Hina Dilpazeer. Shahzad’s performances were much appreciated by the audiences and earned him the opportunities to work in commercially successful drama series like Resham Se Resham and Hum Parinday.
- In 2012, Shahzad Sheikh appeared in the lead role for Geo TV’s drama serial ‘Mi-Raqsam’ as Zeeshan, which proved to be the turning point of his career. His remarkable acting skills in this show brought him into the limelight and grabbed him a lot of big projects after which Shahzad appeared in numerous successful projects including Na Mehram, Halki Si Khalish, Mere Hamrahi, Shareek-e-Hayat, and Bhabhi.
- In 2012, Shahzad made his first appearance in the popular Pakistani telefilm ‘Family Man’ in which he played the role of Mikaal. Thereafter, he has worked in more than 25 telefilms.
- Shahzad Sheikh after establishing himself as a refined actor in the television industry made his way to Lollywood. In 2013, Shahzad made his film acting debut as a supporting role in Syed Ali Raza Usama’s sports film ‘Main Hoon Shahid Afridi’ playing Mikaal Qureshi. Shahzad was featured along with Javed Shaikh, Humayun Saeed, and Noman Habib. In 2015, Shahzad appeared as the protagonist in Karachi Se Lahore, a Pakistani comedy adventure film directed by Wajahat Rauf, sharing the screen with Ayesha Omer, Ahmed Ali Akbar, Yasir Hussain, and many more people. His acting skills were in praise by the audience.
- Apart from acting, Shahzad Sheikh also has interests in film production. He first worked as a producer for the Pakistani thriller film ‘Wajood,’ a film directed by Jawed Sheikh, featuring Danish Taimoor and Saeeda Imtiaz. The film also featured an Indian actress Aditi Singh.
- Shahzad Sheikh shared a picture of himself along with his parents and sister after performing the Umrah at the holy place of Masjid al-Haram on his Social media account. Many celebrities and their fans sent good wishes to the family on being honoured to perform the ritual.
- Shahzad Sheikh’s favourite quote is
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
- Shahzad Sheikh is the son of the veteran actor, producer, and director Jawed Sheikh, therefore often refers to have the privilege of Nepotism in achieving success in his career. When asked about it, Shahzad said,
I did not get any advantage in the industry. In fact, it is an added pressure on me to match my father’s acting level. I can’t reach there as my father has over 45 years of experience. I am just a newbie in comparison to him. I am still struggling because of the added pressure.”
- Shahzad Sheikh is a popular social media star in Pakistan with more than 790k followers on Instagram.
- Shahzad Sheikh is an admirer of the Persian poet Rumi and often shares his quotes on his social media account.
- Shahzad Sheikh is associated with many NGOs and trusts, and he himself also works for various social causes.