Father: Kumar Sanu
|Real Name||Sana Kumar Sanu Bhattacharya|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 45 kg
in pounds– 99.20 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut|| Singer: ‘Roll Back the Years,’ Singles (2014)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Artist of the Month by B4U UK (2017)|
|Date of Birth||16 June 2001 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||18 Years|
|College||• London’s Royal School of Music
• Northwood College in London
|Hobbies||Reading, Listening to music, Swimming|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Kumar Sanu, Singer (Foster)
Mother– Saloni Sanu, Entrepreneur (Foster)
Jaan Kumar Sanu, Singer (Half Brother)
Sister– Annabel, Songwriter and Author (Foster)
|Favourite Singer(s)||Beyonce, Whitney Houston, Justin Bieber, Adele, Ariana Grande, and Bruno Mars|
|Favourite Song||“I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston|
|Favourite Food||Cheese Tikka (Paneer Tikka) and Lentil soup|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shannon K
- Shannon K is a young, popular American pop singer and songwriter.
- She is the adopted child of Veteran Indian playback singer Kumar Sanu. He was not very sure about revealing this thing in public but, later, in a TV show, he finally confessed it.
- When she was 4 years old, she performed the first time on the stage.
- Shannon was born in India but when she was 12 years old, her family moved to the UK.
- Unlike her father, she wanted to make a career in the American music industry.
- She released her first song ‘Roll Back The Years’ at the age of 12.
- In such a young age, she has performed at Warner Theatre in Washington DC, Sun National Bank Arena in Trenton, NJ, Amazura Concert Hall in Jamaica and many more.
- She received the ‘Best Newcomer Award 2014′ at London Rolling Film Festival.
- She started her career as an American singer in 2018 with her single ‘How Long Is A Long Time’ along with the famous singer and songwriter ‘Poo Bear’.
- Her album ‘A Longtime’ was a massive hit on Youtube. Later, she was nominated for the most prestigious music awards in the American Music Industry.
- She also made a collab video with the famous Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam. Their romantic song ‘OMT’ was released in 2018.
- Shannon, along with her sister, wrote a song ‘Give Me Your Hand’ that was against anti-bullying. This song is very close to her: because she has also been the victim of bullying.
- She has also started website www.shannonkmusic.com to connect more with her fans.
- Apart from singing, she is involved in various activities for social causes. She supports animal equality and anti-bullying.
- In 2019, she released her new single ‘Always,’ which is all about heartbreak.