Profession: Product Manager
Age: 33 Years
Hometown: Vancouver, Canada
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1989|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 Years|
|College/University||The Universityof British Columbia|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Electrical and Electronics Engineering LinkedIn|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Cena and Shariatzadeh tied the knot for the first time on October 12, 2020, in Tampa, Florida, with a small ceremony at the downtown office of attorney Dilip Patel, who served as the officiant. The couple tied the knot for the second time on July 15, 2022, at the Canadian city’s Rosewood Hotel Georgia. People
|Siblings||Shay has an elder brother|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shay Shariatzadeh
- Shay Shariatzadeh is a Canadian engineer who was born in the year 1989 in Iran. She holds Canadian citizenship and lives in British Columbia where she works as a Product Manager for Sonatype, a firm working in the field of computer software development.
- Shay Shariatzadeh is well-known as the girlfriend of the American Wrestler, John Cena. Shay met John Cena when he was in Vancouver in a restaurant where John was shooting for the film ‘Playing with Fire’ (2019).
- Shay Shariatzadeh began working at the age of 18 and her first job was as a sales associate at a firm La Vie En Rose, a Canadian lingerie retailer. In 2011, Shay started working as a software test engineer in Alpha Technologies Ltd.
- Shay Shariatzadeh completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from The University of British Columbia in the year 2013. Since then, she has been working with the university as a mentor for the new students as well as to help the university to build a stronger industry and community.
- John Cena started dating Shay after his controversial split with ex-fiancee Nikki Bella in 2018. The couple parted ways as Nikki wanted to start a family with John Cena but he was not ready.
- John Cena and Shay Shariatzadeh were spotted by the paparazzi often and they made their relationship official at the premiere of ‘Dolittle’ (2020) where they were together and kissed on the red carpet. John Cena did the voiceover for a character named “Yoshi” in the movie. Since the premiere, Shay was seen often with John Cena at his work events and out for dates.