|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 172 cm
in meters– 1.72 m
in feet & inches– 5′ 8″
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-24-35|
|Debut||Film (Marathi; Actor): Jhing Premachi (2018) as ‘Jyoti’
TV (Actor): Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2016) as ‘Suknya’
TV (Contestant): MTV Splitsvilla 11
|Date of Birth||31 December 1996 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||24 Years|
|College/University||Thakur College of Science and Commerce|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shagun Pandey (Actor, Model) (Rumoured)
|Marriage Date||25 October 2021|
|Husband/Spouse||Krish Waringe (Director of Photography)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother– Om Tiwari
Sister– Shanti Tiwari
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sheetal Tiwari
- Sheetal Tiwari is an Indian model and television actress. She is best known for being a contestant in the television dating reality show MTV Splitsvilla 11.
- Sheetal Tiwari was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She was fond of acting since childhood, and started participating in various drama competitions at a very young age.
- Sheetal Tiwari started her career as a model in the entertainment industry. She walked the runway for various renowned designers in India including Gangan Kumar, Sumit Das Gupta, and Richa Singh, and became part of a number of brand commercials.
- Sheetal Tiwari made her acting debut as a supporting actor in Star Plus’s family drama television series “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.” She played the character of Suknya, Naira’s (lead) best friend.
- Sheetal Tiwari made her filmy debut in 2018. She was cast in a lead role for the Shahid Khan directed and Vijaykumar Sapkal produced Marathi Film “Jhing Premachi” in which she played the character of Jyoti opposite Sandesh Gour.
- Sheetal rose to fame after appearing on Indian television dating reality “MTV Splitsvilla 11,” hosted by Sunny Leone and Rannvijay Singh. She was one of the toughest and most popular contestants on the show. During the season, Sheetal started dating her co-contestant Shagun Pandey. Both shared beautiful chemistry onscreen, but later, Shagun ditched her for another female contestant of the show.
- She has been a part of various short films like The Difference for IFP, White Bedsheet, and Sorry papa.
- In 2021, Sheetal Tiwari appeared on screen as Gunjan in Colors TV’s drama television series “Namak Issk Ka.” According to Sheetal, the character of Gunjan was not a cakewalk for her. She underwent various preparations for the role. She said,
My character in ‘Namak Ishq Ka’ is a simple girl who is very stubborn and being the youngest in the family, she has been used to getting all her wishes fulfilled and pampered. Gunjan can go to any lengths to get back her love of life. In reality, I am very much simple and not at all this crazy. I have always been loved at home but not blindly pampered and I have always somehow never made crazy demands in front of my family. This is like playing another extreme of my personality, but a good actor is someone who gets into the skin of every character and does justice to that role. So, playing this character is not a cakewalk and I had to work upon it, it is more like playing the opposite of ‘real me’. Although in the show, my character demands more of an angry and stubborn persona but in reality, I am a person who is full of happiness.”
- On 25 October 2021, Sheetal Tiwari tied the knot with her boyfriend Krish Waringe. The couple opted for a court wedding held in the presence of their close family members. On being asked about having such an intimate wedding, Sheetal said,
The date was zeroed in on a couple of days ago. Though we were discussing marriage, we wanted to spend some more time to know each other better. He proposed to me on February 14 this year and hence, we wanted to delay the wedding. However, his mother insisted that we tie the knot soon and we gave into our families’ request. We have opted for a court marriage, as we won’t be able to make arrangements for a proper wedding owing to the time constraint. I will have a haldi and mehendi ceremony at my residence a day prior. We plan to host a reception next month in Mumbai.”
- Sheetal Tiwari aspired to be an IAS officer in her childhood.
- She enjoys drinking alcohol occasionally.