Some lesser known facts about Shivaji Satam
- Does Shivaji Satam smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shivaji Satam drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shivaji Satam became a popular face by playing the role of ACP Pradyuman in Sony TV’s crime-thriller show CID, which is longest running Indian TV show that first telecasted on 21 January 1998.
- He grew up in the chawl locality of Mumbai.
- He started his career as a cashier in the Central Bank of India for 23 years, but his interest in theatre made him switch towards acting.
- Even before CID, he played the role of ACP in 1988s Marathi Ek Shunya Shunya as ACP in Shrikant Patkar.
- His personal favourite episode in CID is where he kills his son, who played the role of a terrorist.