Age: 28 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous Role||Jaspreet aka Jazz in the Amazon Prime’s web series ‘Made in Heaven’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-34|
|Debut||Film: Titli (2014)
|Date of Birth||19 June 1991|
|Age (as in 2019)||28 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Botany Honours|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother– Shubham Raghuvanshi
Sister– 1 (Name not known)
|Favourite Dessert||Chocoberry Ice-cream|
|Favourite Cricketer||Brett Lee|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Varun Dhawan|
|Favourite Director||Imtiaz Ali|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Sabyasachi Mukherjee|
|Favourite Book||The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivani Raghuvanshi image
- Does Shivani Raghuvanshi smoke?: No
- Shivani Raghuvanshi was born into a middle-class family in Delhi.
- When Shivani was 12 years old, she aspired to be a doctor.
- While she was studying in 9th standard, Raghuvanshi once went to watch Devdas (2002) with her family, she got so fascinated with the film that she decided to be a film director.
- On learning Shivani’s desire to become a film director, her mother asked her to finish her graduation and then move into that field.
- One day, when Raghuvanshi was returning home from her college, she met a casting coordinator in the metro who took her number. The coordinator called her after a weak and asked her to appear for an audition for a TV commercial.
- She started her career with a Vodafone advertisement.
- Shivani earned huge popularity after playing the role of Jaspreet aka Jazz in the Amazon Prime’s series “Made in Heaven.”
- She has featured in a few short films like “Jaan The Jigar” and “Jutti, The Shoe.”
- Raghuvanshi has featured in advertisements like “Honda Shine,” “Big Bazar,” and “Amazon.”
- She had a huge crush on the Australian cricketer, Brett Lee, when she was 11 years old.
- Raghuvanshi gave her first audition at Aram Nagar in Mumbai.
- She has never been to an acting school.
- Initially, Shivani didn’t take acting seriously and would often do comic acts on the sets of the film “Titli.” Seeing this non-serious attitude of hers, the film’s director, Kanu Behl, warned her that such behaviour may hamper the growth of her career in the film industry.
- She always wanted to be a typical Hindi Film actress, wearing heavy clothes and jewellery and according to Shivani, her dream got shattered when she was offered the role of a poor girl in her first film.
- Raghuvanshi is inspired by Deepika Padukone.
- At first, Shivani was not ready to do the film “Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain,” but she accepted the offer on her mother’s insistence.