|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||12 March 1984|
|Age (as in 2020)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Hometown||Rawatbhata, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Atomic Energy Central School No.4, Rawatbhata|
|College||SIES College of Arts Science & Commerce, Sion West, Mumbai|
|Debut||Singing: Yen Chellam (Tamil, 2002)
Dola Re Dola (Bollywood, 2002)
|Family||Father– Bishwajit Ghoshal (Electrical Engineer)
Mother– Sarmistha Ghoshal (Literature post-graduate)
Brother– Soumyadeep Ghoshal
|Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Waheeda Rehman|
|Music Directors||Madan Mohan, R.D. Burman, A.R. Rahman|
|Singers||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Geeta Dutt, Beyonce, Norah Jones|
|Song||“Kehna Hi Kya” by Chitra from the film Bombay (1995)
“Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjhaa” by Lata Mangeshkar from the film Anpadh (1962)
“Lag Ja Gale Ke Phir” by Lata Mangeshkar from the film Woh Kaun Thi (1964)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||5 February 2015|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya (Entrepreneur)|
|Husband||Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya (Entrepreneur)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shreya Ghoshal
- Does Shreya Ghoshal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shreya Ghoshal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shreya started learning music at the age of 4.
- She got training in playback singing from Padmashree Late Kalyanji Bhai.
- In 1995, she won the ‘All India Light Vocal Music Competition’, which was organized by Sangam Kala Group in New Delhi.
- After shifting to Mumbai, she continued her training from Late Mukta Bhideji in Classical Hindustani Music.
- Her first studio album ‘Bendhechhi Beena’, consisting 14 songs, was released on 1 January 1998.