|Full Name||Shweta Singh Kirti|
|Profession||Fashion Designer and Model|
|Famous For||Being the sister of late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Phir Milenge (2004)
|Birthplace||Maldiha, Purnea, Bihar|
|Hometown||Maldiha, Purnea, Bihar|
|School||St. Karen’s High School Gola Road, Danapur, Patna|
|College/University||• National Institute of Fashion Technology
• Art Institute of California San Francisco
• San Jose State University
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Science from National Institute of Fashion Technology (2002-2005)
• Bachelor of Fine Arts from Art Institute of California San Francisco (2008-2012) with GPA: 3.7
• Master of Business Administration from San Jose State University (2012-2013) with GPA: 3.8
|Caste||Rajput The Print|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||20 June 2007 (Wednesday)
|Children||Son– Nirvanh Kirti
Daughter– Freyjaa Kirti
|Parents||Father– Krishna Kumar Singh (a retired employee of BISCOMAUN, Patna) Hindustan Times
Mother– Usha Singh (died in 2002 of a brain hemorrhage)
|Siblings||Brother–Sushant Singh Rajput
Sister-She has three sisters.
• Priyanka Singh (Lawyer)
• Neetu Singh Hindustan Times
• Mitu Singh (State Level Cricketer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shweta Singh Kirti
- Shweta Singh Kirti was born and brought up in Maldiha, Purnea, Bihar.
- In 2002, she started her career as a model and a fashion designer. She has done photoshoots for many renowned brands such as Schwarzkopf, Kingfisher, Pothys, Shree Krishna, F TV, Prince jewellers, GRT, Pure Beauty, Naidu Hall, and Khazana Jewelers.
- In 2003, she earned the titles of “Miss Hot Chick,” and “Princess of Chennai.”
- In 2005, she worked as a Dermo Analyser with L’Oreal where she worked for five months. Later, she joined Celebrity Fashions Limited as a Designer/Sample Maker/Corporate Presenter.
- In the same year, she worked as an executive manager at ISESS where she worked for two years. Thereafter, she joined Dominique Ansari where she looked at designing, garment construction, and pattern making.
- In 2010, Shweta Singh worked as a marketing manager at Galaxy Jumpers Company in the United States.
- She also worked as a Marketing Campaign Manager at Silicon Tech Services Company in the United States where she worked for one year.
- In 2013, she worked as an assistant manager at Ross Stores, Inc in the United States.
- She runs a nursery school, Damara Kids, in Livermore, California.
- She came into the eyes of media after his brother and Bollywood actor, Sushant Singh Rajput, allegedly committed a suicide in Mumbai on 14 June 2020.
- After the death of her brother, she launched an online campaign to seek justice for her brother’s death and demanded a CBI investigation into the matter.
- On 28 July 2020, her father, K. K. Singh, filed an F.I.R. against Rhea Chakraborty (the ex-girlfriend of Sushant) and her family members, including Rhea’s father Indrajit Chakraborty, her mother Sandhya Chakraborty, and her brother, Showik Chakraborty in Patna, Bihar. Shruti Modi (Sushant’s manager) was also named in the F.I.R.
- After the F.I.R., Bihar Police started a separate investigation into the matter; creating a row between Maharashtra Police and Bihar Police, and the matter reached the Supreme Court where, on 19 August 2020, the apex court ordered a probe by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) into Sushant’s death in Mumbai. The Hindu
- On 8 August 2020, she shared a video on her social media accounts about the billboards in Australia demanding the justice for Sushant Singh Rajput. While sharing the video, she also wrote a post that read –
SSRians across Australia made it happen. 7 Billboards are up through out the continent which convey the strong message that the whole of Australia is standing with SSR! Are You?
SSRians across Australia made it happen. 7 Billboards are up through out the continent which convey the strong message that the whole of Australia is standing with SSR! Are You? #GlobalPrayersForSSR #JusticeforSushantSinghRajput#CBIForSSR #SCMonitoredCBI4SSR #Warriors4SSR pic.twitter.com/w3X6OtX4vp
— shweta singh kirti (@shwetasinghkirt) August 17, 2020
- On 14 August 2020, she started a new online campaign #GlobalPrayers4SSR. On her Twitter handle, she wrote –
It has been 2 months you left us Bhai and we are still fighting to know the truth, to know what actually happened that day. I request you all to please join us for Global 24-hour spiritual and prayer observation for Sushant Singh Rajput so that the truth prevails and we find justice for our beloved Sushant.”
I request you all to please join us for Global 24-hour spiritual and prayer observation for Sushant Singh Rajput, so that the truth prevails and we find justice for our beloved Sushant #GlobalPrayers4SSR ?❤️? #CBIForSSR #Warriors4SSR #justiceforSushantSinghRajput #Godiswithus pic.twitter.com/glXWJLf3zl
— shweta singh kirti (@shwetasinghkirt) August 14, 2020