Children: Akhira Nandan
Hometown: Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
|Other name||Sravanthi Prashanth Sravanthi Chokarapu- Instagram|
|Nickname||Neha Sravanthi Chokarapu- Facebook|
|Profession(s)||Entertainment Journalist, TV Presenter, Model, and Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||6 June|
|Hometown||Kadiri, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh|
|School||Sree Valmeeki High School, Kadiri|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate TV 5 News|
|Tattoo(s)||• “Prashanth” with a heart tattoo inked on her right arm
• A tattoo inked on her right bicep
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||13 February|
Note: Sravanthi and her husband, Prashant, named their son after the Telugu actor Pawan Kalyan‘s son, who has the same name.
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sravanthi Chokarapu
- Sravanthi Chokarapu is an Indian entertainment journalist, TV presenter, model, and actress, who is known for her work in the Telugu entertainment industry.
- Post her graduation, she began her career as a model in 2009.
- She made a name for herself by working as an anchor for various YouTube and TV channels like Daily Culture, Filmy Focus, and Gemini TV.
- As a host for the Telugu entertainment TV channel YOYO TV, she interviewed various celebrities, reviewed numerous films and shows, and presented news.
- The anchor also appeared as a contestant in an episode of the Telegu game show ‘Gold Rush’ in 2017; she was the winner of that episode. The female-oriented show gives its participants the opportunity to play fun games to win gold.
- Sravanthi Chokarapu is also a social media star with more than 160k Instagram followers. She has endorsed and modelled for various clothing brands like EWF by Fathima, Shilpa Couture, Raga Kunche, and Adorn Elegance, on her Instagram account.
- In 2021, Sravanthi came into the limelight after appearing in ETV Telugu’s comedy TV show Sridevi Drama Company, alongside comedian Jabardasth Emmanuel.
- Her Rayalaseema dialect while interviewing Allu Arjun for the film Pushpa: The Rise (2021) gained immense popularity.
- She presented the TV show ‘Best of Extra Jabardasth’ (2022), which was telecast on the channel ETV Telugu. The show featured a collection of humorous skits and laughable moments of ETV’s previous show ‘Extra Jabardasth.’
- She struck stardom in 2022 when she appeared in the Indian Telugu reality digital series ‘Bigg Boss Non-Stop’ as a contestant. The show streamed on Disney+Hotstar.
- On the show Bigg Boss Non-Stop (2022), Sravanthi revealed that she had eloped with her longtime boyfriend Prashant and got married to him long before their official marriage. As the event was unknown to their families, they stayed at their respective homes for years. Later, the couple remarried in the presence of their family. TV 5 News
- Eluru Seenu manages the PR team of Sravanthi Chokarapu.
- In an interview, she talked about her alternative profession and said,
If not an actor, I would have become a fashion designer.”
- Sravanthi Chokarapu is a passionate worshipper of Lord Rama.